The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

I leave for one hour to play MLB 09 and come back to find the topic here. Now I learn the thing hasn't leaked yet. This is insanity and now I want to punch myself in the dick.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

You all realize that continuing to be upset that it's not available and posting about it isn't going to make it happen any faster? Between myself and others checking various sites, we will all know when it happens.

Lol, i hope this album turns out to be the best one since 7th son, cause if not, I think I'll punch myself in the dick.

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
:eek: What could those amazing first 30 seconds be?

That's not Maiden. Too thrashy.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Th

This album will be the best since 7th Son. I'm calling it.

Also, with all this craziness, this better sell at least twice as many copies as AMOLAD in the first week.

Shatner will leak it!

*Uses The Enterprise's bathroom to take a leak.

There! :lol:

How come our posts don't count here?
Khan, is Isle of Avalon about king Arthur? :)

Hi, I've been lurking for awhile and decided to finally register. Anyway, that song from the video was "The Trace of Things that have no words" by Blaze Bayley on the 'Promise and Terror' album.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Th

Posts don't count here because they don't.

Jeffmetal, I don't want to ban you, but the rules are strict. Also, I got to the thread after that other guy deleted his account.

Any and all posts anywhere in "Can I Play with the Holy Hamster of Hackney?" do not add to your post count. That's just how it works here.

Man, with that 'official warning', I thought I was on the verge of getting kicked. :p

Who gives a shit about post counts anyway?

Exactly. OK, it was kind of cool when I reached 666 posts, but it really is trivial and pointless. Same with karma.

I agree. As if one will change their idiossincrasy or their instinct by getting praised or kicked. I think no one intends to be a politician, here.

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
You all realize that continuing to be upset that it's not available and posting about it isn't going to make it happen any faster? Between myself and others checking various sites, we will all know when it happens.

I don't think we are under any delusions this will rush a leak. We are orchestrating an epic piece of drama in which the climax will be the leak.

At least that's what we were doing, until Cannon became poopy and moved the thread.

Does it really matter where the thread is as long as we eventually get the music?

The song thats playing in the first 20 seconds of that video is The Trace of Things That Have No Words By Blaze Bayley

Back