The Official Book of Souls Tour 2017 Thread (Warning: Spoilers Within)

To those Americans who'll complain that they aren't playing a city near them on this leg. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get yet another tour next year that'll be near you.

Well, the glory days of Powerslave touring are gone, where they played everywhere except my backyard .. they wanted too much cash :)

I just realized Vegas is on July 3rd. Which requires me to take the 4th of July off. That'll be too much of a pain in the ass. Not too sure what I'm going to do yet.

You could Hit up San Manuel on Saturday
Night, the 1st... outdoor, but a great venue and on the weekend??! Just a couple hours from sin city. That vega$ show is in the new T Mobile arena though.. that's going to be insane!!
Either show, I'll see you THERE!!!

Pretty sure I'm going to Toronto - almost 100%, works out much better being on a Saturday and I don't have to speak French to be there.

Which reminds me, I'll need a preorder code for Toronto, if someone in the fan club loves me when they come out.

Actually, screw Albuquerque. Lincoln, NE is the same driving time, has a smaller venue, and is on a Sunday night... which is on my regular weekend of Sunday/Monday.
The target is locked.

Anyone know if there will be an American Express presale? If not, I’d sure appreciate fan club presale code too :)

HELL YES! Not happy with their choice of venue here in Chicago (I used to work there 5-6 venue name changes ago), but I can't wait to see them again!

Yeah I'm not the biggest fan of the venue either. The sound was terrible when I saw them there in 2010/2012. Not sure why they don't ever return to the Allstate Arena in Rosemont?

As someone who has not really been able to get into Ghost's records but has been told that they are great live, this is a fantastic lineup. A solid band to watch with an interesting stage show before all of my energy gets consumed by Maiden.

Back