The Official Book of Souls Tour 2017 Thread (Warning: Spoilers Within)

Pfff. Why does USA get another tour whereas Europe is restricted to Germany, Belgium, Ireland and UK? Lame IMO <_<

Incredibly cool ... I will be going to Dallas for sure .. probably Oakland ... might try for one more

Actually I could hit all of these within a 4 hour drive of my house (Dallas being a 30 minute light rail ride)

JUN 19 OKLAHOMA CITY, OK CHESAPEAKE ARENA (2 1/2 hour drive)
JUN 21 HOUSTON, TX TOYOTA CENTER (4 hour drive)
JUN 23 DALLAS, TX AMERICAN AIRLINES CENTER ($4 light rail ticket after a 15 minute drive)
JUN 24 SAN ANTONIO, TX AT&T CENTER (3 1/2 hours)

Hot damn. I heard on the radio when I was going to work this morning that Maiden would be in St. Louis on July 12th... I had wondered how they obtained this info when nothing official had been released, then I check their website and sure enough.

Coming back to my hometown, I couldn't be more thrilled. For shits and giggles, I'll probably also go to the Chicago date on June 15th and the Kansas City concert on July 11th... nice month's difference between the two.

They haven't played in St. Louis but twice over the past 16 years. I'm more than thrilled they're giving us the spotlight for a change. This summer tour has been rumored for months now, good to see it finally was confirmed.

Maybe they felt it was too soon. USA and Canada are bigger markets.

If they played either Belgrade or Sofia, they'd cover Serbia, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Montenegro. That's a market of roughly 17 million people and not all that little. Canada has only twice the population of that and gets two gigs.

Chicago here I come! Is it to early to predict setlist changes from the first leg of tour? I bet they cut the BOS songs down from 6 to 4. I also see COTD, Powerslave, Blood Brothers, and Wasted Years getting dropped. Run to the Hills replacing WY and BNW replacing Blood Brothers. I have a feeling Tears of a Clown and Speed of Light will be the two BOS songs dropped. I'd imagine 1 or 2 songs off of SSOASS such as CIPWM or ETMD. Wrathchild is always a possibility along with Wickerman. Also, been a while since anything off of DOD or AMOLAD have been played. Wouldn't surprise me if they added one of those songs.

Steve said in the recent FC mag that the new tour wouldn't feature too many set list changes. But yes they might drop a BOS song or two.

Awesome. I may try for SLC and Vegas this year. And the opener is Ghost!!! Even better!!!

:edmetal:I may try and hit Chicago and Minneapolis (which technically are Tinley Park and St. Paul...). Two Maiden shows in 48 hours? BRING IT.

Very happy for all of you who are getting shows in states they haven't hit for a while!

Back