The Official Book of Souls Tour 2017 Thread (Warning: Spoilers Within)

HELL YES! Not happy with their choice of venue here in Chicago (I used to work there 5-6 venue name changes ago), but I can't wait to see them again!

For monetary reasons and because Steve is making it sound like the show will be very similar to last year, I'll probably skip other shows. Contemplating St. Louis, but I doubt it.

Can't wait!

Yeah, the Chicago venue kinda sucks ... happily, most shows are in in basketball arenas ... in glorious air conditioning.

On the FB page, someone was complaining about a Friday night show in NY, Hasidic Jews cannot attend ... would not imagine that group has a large percentage of Maiden fans, but seems there is at least 1

I'll be at the VA show for sure, and maybe Philly and Toronto as well.

And based on the tour announcement (if anyone actually read that) I'd bet on maybe one set list change at the max. It'll be basically the same show as last year. Which is fine because that show totally ruled.

I'll be at the VA show for sure, and maybe Philly and Toronto as well.

And based on the tour announcement (if anyone actually read that) I'd bet on maybe one set list change at the max. It'll be basically the same show as last year. Which is fine because that show totally ruled.

Yeah, I am totally cool with something really similar to what they did last year ... I could see them maybe swapping out the older songs ... but I think the BOS stuff will end up being the same. Which is great as they all sounded fantastic live

Edit: that said, I hope there is not a year 3 of BOS like Maiden England ... so something different next tour.

On the FB page, someone was complaining about a Friday night show in NY, Hasidic Jews cannot attend ... would not imagine that group has a large percentage of Maiden fans, but seems there is at least 1

Well they could take a 20 minute train ride to Newark and see them on a Wednesday night (June 7) 6 weeks sooner.

And just for the record (because what could possibly be better than stirring up the pot), I will be travelling 2,115 km (1,314 miles) to see Maiden this year, while I had to travel roughly 2,150 km (1,336 miles) to see them in 2014.

Psh. I travelled over 4000 km last time, and for my next shows, something in the realm of 5300 km.

And just for the record (because what could possibly be better than stirring up the pot), I will be travelling 2,115 km (1,314 miles) to see Maiden this year, while I had to travel roughly 2,150 km (1,336 miles) to see them in 2014.

I did 5300 Miles to see them on leg 2 of Maiden England and 1200 miles last year

Fingers crossed for a couple more... there are some holes that could be filled... specifically a Denver date on the 26th.
I hope so, anyways.
Albuquerque's a real dump.

Back