The Official Book of Souls Tour 2017 Thread (Warning: Spoilers Within)

Hopefully they will stick with the 2 year tour pattern going forward, which they seem to be doing for TBOS ... I loved Maiden England, I could see a whole show of SSOASS (the song) on repeat and be happy .. but 3 years is too much given how little the set lists change from year to year.

The great thing on this tour (in the US) was the crowds ... they are back to playing in front of the same (if not larger) crowds than they did during the 80s hey days. Not that many older rock/hard rock/metal bands could do that on a tour heavy with new material these days. A real testament to Maiden.

I bet a few months off... into the studio late fall... festivals with greatest hits setlist for summer... announce record release in autumn... new world tour starting in winter of 2019. They're on fire right now, and are smart enough to know that the years will catch up with them soon (Nicko, anyway). They've gotta get movin'!

I entered the Onkyo contest to win a set of edphones and trip to their last show of the tour in New York. Fingers crossed for a fourth show this tour and a free one at that

If you do win I hope you haven't forgotten how some of their songs go. You know how loads of their stuff is so forgettable...

I intentionally forget some of their music... I couldn't get into Final Frontier to save my life and didn't like DOD enough to ask my mom or uncle to take me on that tour to one of the shows... as for NOTB songs on this tour, I go to the bathroom during them except COTD. That's a brilliant song!

I saw them three years ago, one year ago and I will see them next month too. I don't know much by them though, but 'Square Hammer' is pretty cool.

It's believed she was a bassist for the Lez Zeppelin (an all female Led Zeppelin cover band) She was supposedly identified by a distinctive ring. But she definitely is a woman. I could tell by just comparing her to the other ghouls. She is a lot smaller and definitely has a female figure.

Not on this tour.
Megan was in the Popestar touring band that was going around last Fall.
This tour, the bass player is Per Eriksson from Bloodbath.

Back