The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

Well, i still have hopes.
Maybe there'a people that never get tired of that song, i mean, i'll be sad if they don't play the trooper in a show

Fear of the Dark is, questionably, Maiden's greatest hit. It's the song that gets a lot of people into Iron Maiden and it's the only song (maybe except for The Trooper) that it's a 100% sure that all the crowd will know, love and sing along.

They'll never drop FOTD. This is a period to me

Fear of the Dark is, questionably, Maiden greatest hit. It's the song that gets a lot of people into Iron Maiden and it's the only song (maybe except for The Trooper) that it's a 100% sure that all the crowd will know, love and sing along.

They'll never drop FOTD. That's a period to me
I like your point, the only thing we can do is make predictions for fun i have this:
-22 acacia avenue
-rainmaker
-different world
-prowler
One of them maybe xD

I like your point, the only thing we can do is make predictions for fun i have this:
-22 acacia avenue
-rainmaker
-different world
-prowler
One of them maybe xD

Rainmaker and Different World would make sense. Easy to sing, short songs, fast too...but what would the Chinese see in "You tell me that we can stop the rain" and "Tell me what you can hear and tell me what you see"?

But, than again, the Chinese government is a little bit crazy

I predict they'll play The Empire of the Clouds and Bruce will descend through the roof of the stadium on a zeppelin!

I predict they'll play The Fugitive and Steve will take an intermission to teach the entire front row of the barrier the complex rhythmic changes so that they clap correctly!

I predict they'll play New Frontier and Nicko will sing lead on the chorus!

I predict they'll play The Empire of the Clouds and Bruce will descend through the roof of the stadium on a zeppelin!

I predict they'll play The Fugitive and Steve will take an intermission to teach the entire front row of the barrier the complex rhythmic changes so that they clap correctly!

Now you're being cynical. <_<

:p

But...but...what about Alexander the Great? WHERE IS ALEXANDER THE GREAT?

I mean, I'll be disappointed without the 18min version with extended chorus of The Angel and the Gambler, but a concert without Alexander the Great???

Lies, all lies! No more lies!No more lies!No more lies!No more lies!No more lies!No more lies!No more lies!No more lies!

Age of innocence... How old are you?
And then the encore with nicko tellin secrets about the rest of the band, like steve's playing technique

Steve hates Icarus though.... I'd like still life if anything from POM is played. The states got robbed of that song. I'd like ghost of the navigator if a BNW song is played or fantasizing the thin line between love and hate

I'm still of the opinion that Hallowed is one of the songs they haven't played for a while that fans have been asking for.

So, considering this, we can replace Wasted Years by a "finisher song", like Sanctuary. Replace BB with a AMOLAD song and we are done.

A good set, I must say. They'll be bringing back CotD, an AMOLAD song and Brave New World (that most of the world haven't saw in 2010). Hallowed back. 2 classics out (RttH and 2MTM). Balanced set

I posted earlier that Blood Brothers will most likely be replaced by These Colours Don't Run or Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg and Wasted Years with Running Free or Sanctuary (please H, dont make this second swap).
TROBB and Sanctuary instead of Blood Brothers and Wasted Years would make this setlist close to perfect. If they play anything from AMOLAD I'll be extremely happy.

TROBB and Sanctuary instead of Blood Brothers and Wasted Years would make this setlist close to perfect. If they play anything from AMOLAD I'll be extremely happy.
I would like TROBB instead of BB too. It also goes along with the TBOS album theme (soul). The second swap... just... no plz.

Back