The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

^ I don't think BNW is a song people have wanted for years... I am still pondering if they do in fact pull something from SIT other than wasted years for the first leg of the tour... I'm not getting excited, just pondering. Exactly 24 hours from now, I'll be at the barrier.... wow

^ I don't think BNW is a song people have wanted for years... I am still pondering if they do in fact pull something from SIT other than wasted years for the first leg of the tour... I'm not getting excited, just pondering. Exactly 24 hours from now, I'll be at the barrier.... wow

Say this to Steve

Say this to Steve

if I had the chance to talk with him, I'd ask why he neglects SIT and why he thinks CSIT doesn't work live.... Those are higher priorities and I'd certainly place his response on hear and the fan club forum as may are surely wondering this same thing.... They have 3 guitarist now and hardly ever utilize them... They could use them to pull SIT stuff off great

if I had the chance to talk with him, I'd ask why he neglects SIT and why he thinks CSIT doesn't work live.... Those are higher priorities and I'd certainly place his response on hear and the fan club forum as may are surely wondering this same thing.... They have 3 guitarist now and hardly ever utilize them... They could use them to pull SIT stuff off great

But weren't Bruce the one who didn't liked SiT?

But weren't Bruce the one who didn't liked SiT?

Bruce loved CSIT, SIASL and SOM... he was bitter for having his acoustic nonsense rejected but he loved those 3 songs in particular. I honestly don't think they'll explore them due to vocal challenges at this point. They are hard songs vocally and drumming wise too.

Bruce loved CSIT, SIASL and SOM... he was bitter for having his acoustic nonsense rejected but he loved those 3 songs in particular. I honestly don't think they'll explore them due to vocal challenges at this point. They are hard songs vocally and drumming wise too.

Specially on the drums. But, with a little effort, Sea of Madness is "doable" on a full leg set. Stranger in a Strange Land would be a little bit harder, but CSIT...the time were 2008. They can't play this song anymore (along with others, specially Where Eagles Dare)

Okay I'm sorry but firstly, what exactly makes them "priorities" other than you wanting to hear them?

Secondly, I don't think any SIT song fits on this tour at all but it's Steve's choice to include whatever he (and Bruce) wants on the setlist.

And also, both he and Bruce have admitted to being not exactly fond of SIT in recent times. Also "hardly ever utilize them"? How? Having triple riffs and being able to have a backing guitar without studio tricks is utilizing your guitarists pretty damn well...

Didn't Bruce say in the Eddie Trunk interview that they'll be playing Hallowed? I distinctly remember Eddie being surprised that it'd been out of the set for three years.

I just read this... go to the bottom where it says "Bruce said they will play a song they have never done live before" and also said they would likely cross hallowed out completely to never be played live again.... this dictates the china setlist of course but here ya go

http://www.nandosblog.net/iron-maiden-the-book-of-souls-tour-setlist-2016/

http://m.noisey.vice.com/blog/iron-maiden-bruce-dickinson-interview

See how Bruce says that the crowd will say "Wow, they never play that song". Play, not played

you'll know tomorrow night... as will anyone who's curious what the set list is... Night to all. Cheers and up the irons

But right before that he says: "But, at the same time, we'll bring in one of the other classics back". Damn this waiting game! Ya, we should stop worrying too much. We'll know very soon.

Tomorrow we'll know. But I understood that it'll be a classic retired from a while. Considering how perverse is Maiden when it comes to setlists...

Back