The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

The problem is that once you're at the barrier, you can't leave for anything or you lose your spot. I'll never be on the main floor at a rock show again. I'd much rather be a bit further away where I have a nice sight line of the stage and can come and go freely and have a guaranteed seat. I've had that for quite a few shows and liked it much more than when I was on the floor for Maiden in 2000.

I've always had a good view and good sound from seating in prior tours and even the back of pits. I wanted barrier to be in the action for once in my life. It's a one time thing

If Eternity Should Fail
Speed of Light
Brave New World
The Trooper
The Number of the Beast
The Red and the Black
Children of the Damned
The Wicker Man
Tears of a Clown
The Book of Souls
Death or Glory
Fear of the Dark
Iron Maiden
--------------------------
The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg
Hallowed be Thy Name
Sanctuary

I don't see Hallowed being played in the encore, but I can't fit it somewhere else

Last edited by a moderator:
If Eternity Should Fail
Speed of Light
Brave New World
The Trooper
The Number of the Beast
The Red and the Black
Children of the Damned
Hallowed be Thy Name
Tears of a Clown
The Book of Souls
Death or Glory
Fear of the Dark
Iron Maiden
--------------------------
The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg
Hallowed be Thy Name
Sanctuary

I don't see Hallowed being played in the encore, but I can't fit it somewhere else
It's a great song, but playing it twice?

I would like TROBB instead of BB too. It also goes along with the TBOS album theme (soul). The second swap... just... no plz.
Wasted Years has been played to death, and they play it too slow these days. Sanctuary was terrific in 2014. Fun and energetic.

I have a question about the Fort Lauderdale show is it doors open at 7:50 or is that when Raven Age or Maiden are on? Does anyone know this

just saw this.... 7:50 is when show starts... doors open at 7:00pm box office opens at 12:00pm and will call at 5:30... Maiden will likely start at 9:00pm

I've always had a good view and good sound from seating in prior tours and even the back of pits. I wanted barrier to be in the action for once in my life. It's a one time thing
Great decission, i always get to the front but not enought to get to barrier, i hope this time make it

They have played those songs a lot, but I feel that Wasted Years lost it live. Some nights they played it so slow I'm surprised they didn't fall asleep during it.
The problem with Wasted Years is that the riff at the beginning is played too slow. When the rest of the band comes in it's ok.

^ I know what you mean with that song. That is mostly Adrian's decision too. Especially the main riff

I read once that Adrian hates when the band speed up the songs. He were frustrated after the Seventh Tour of a Seventh Tour because of that. And, since they are playing Wasted Years to please Adrian, they'll play it on his style

Just a little over 24 hours to go until we know for sure! And if the band sticks to what Bruce said about songs people have been demanding for a couple years, that could be quite interesting.

Rare song they talked about: Children of the Damned.
Song people have wanted for "years": Hallowed Be Thy Name.

That's it, guys. Don't get too excited.

Back