The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

just never been to the barrier before. I have tried for several shows since 2012 and failed every time. I've had floor tickets each show but never got close. This just made my trip down here even more awesome!

Big deal (my two least favorite songs from AMOLAD). I will get excited...no scratch that...LOSE MY MIND if the full CD or blu ray was released from the first leg of that tour from 2006 so we could own the whole cd live with the stage production on an official release by Maiden instead of resorting to you tube "quality" footage.

Totally. I just often hear people say that "its a shame Maiden never released any official material from the AMOLAD tour"...which is obviously wrong. But yeah of course a full show would be great :)

I WON FTTB! I just checked my fan club messages! My uncle and I are stoked! OMG

Take a pic of the band on stage. But only one, don't be those guys that holds the phone on the entire concert hahaha

I'll try the barrier on the hard way. But a good question: Which side? Dave+Adrian or Janick+Arry?

Cb7ODFQUkAA7jge.jpg:large

Take a pic of the band on stage. But only one, don't be those guys that holds the phone on the entire concert hahaha

I'll try the barrier on the hard way. But a good question: Which side? Dave+Adrian or Janick+Arry?

we all know Harris will eventually be everywhere. I personally like Dave the most and all of his songs... I'm going to enjoy the concert. Originally I was to film it assuming I was in the back of the floor but now at the barrier, a few quick pics then enjoy. I may end up on their video or photos which is the goal of course... Don't want Bruce eating me alive for filming too. He tends to do that

So green labels are Janick's, red are Adrian's? I see at least one Jackson there, maybe two
Pink-Steve
Red-Adrian
Green-Janick
Yellow-Dave

The two red-labelled cases are Jacksons, and the green-labelled case is Janick's White strat (his #2).

Might just be 23 boxes of Adrian-specific gear/guitars?

Or next time they're going to need a 747 each.

Adrian's red labels say "19 of 23" and "22 of 23"...he brings TWENTY-THREE guitars on tour?!
No, the numbers probably count pieces of gear belonging to a band member. He probably brings around 6 guitars, but there is also a rack, two Marshall heads, three cabinets, pedalboard, warm up amp, etc...

Back