The Future Past Tour 2024

I am 100% sure there will be some European dates next year but only a brief run in the second half of August.

Gotta be realistic here Maiden only play 35-40 shows a year max these days, it doesnt leave a lot to spread around Europe, Asia, Australia, North And South America.

So I wouldnt expect anything major in Europe until 2025 really.
I agree. But I'd say more mid-August, since travelling to Oz without EF1 takes about a week and if they do Dubai, India and Singapore inbetween, 14 days.

I think, if they do Balkans, 1st show of 2024 will be either Split or Belgrade on 11th of August 2024, followed by Bucharest or Sofia, Athens and Istanbul in the following week with Dubai, India, Jakarta and Singapore in the last 2 weeks of August. A lot depends on the conflicts in middle-east tho...

The latest FC email explaining the new presale system ends with this interesting note:
"and if 'how presales work' is not relevant to you right now, maybe it will be soon..."
Does this mean Maiden will tour closer regions, east Europe etc? What do u think?

Does that really count?

Of course it does. They wouldn't need to rebrand the tour; they could've simply changed the songs. I'm not saying that it was a particularly elaborate tour or that it did TNOTB justice, but it is an example of Maiden acknowledging an anniversary.

I mean, all signs point to The Future Past Tour being put together rather quickly as well, but I don't think anyone would discount that tour (though it's not an anniversary), why should arbitrary reasons be used to disqualify the 2007 tour?

The option Bruce and Maiden are touring summer festivals in Europe parallely, Steve with British Lion, is completely off, right?
In this case Maiden rehearsels would be in May.
Yes. Because Bruce is a vocalist and Steve an instrumentalist. You need to give voice time to heal. Consequences of not doing that were demonstrated during latter parts of World Slavery Tour.

This australian newspaper also talks about EF1.

“British heavy metal legends Iron Maiden are kicking off their tour in Perth, heading Down Under in Ed Force One in September 2024.”

I think Maiden would have officially announced if they were using EF1 by now, it's a big deal.
These local reporters are probably just assuming as it's whats associate with the band these days.

Bruce can't pilot it anymore and his ego probably take a hit if they did bust out EF1 with a hired piloting crew.

Bruce definitely will not fly the plane, if it happens - he's 65, and no insurance provider in the world will insure a pilot on a major aircraft. That said, there's nothing that says they have to fly a 747 or equivalent. They could go back to a smaller Ed Force One. I get the sense this stage show is less bulky than TBOS.

Bruce definitely will not fly the plane, if it happens - he's 65, and no insurance provider in the world will insure a pilot on a major aircraft. That said, there's nothing that says they have to fly a 747 or equivalent. They could go back to a smaller Ed Force One. I get the sense this stage show is less bulky than TBOS.

Back