The Future Past Tour 2024

Maiden albums tend to take about 3 months to record, not a couple of weeks.

They could be doing something with the hope of being done for Christmas. Logistically if they'd picked a American studio it would make sense after Power trip.

That all said I don't think we've seen anything that indicates there's recording happening in the immediate future. I also expect Nicko would like to wait until he's worked his way back up to almost fully recovered, which could take several more months.
Remember what Nicko and Bruce have said in the thanks video of the 1st leg of this year's tour : that fans will be happy... So, consequently, there are two possibilities : 1) the 18th album has already been recorded since last year or since 2021. 2) they will start the writing/recording process in the next few days.

Remember what Nicko and Bruce have said in the thanks video of the 1st leg of this year's tour : that fans will be happy... So, consequently, there are two possibilities : 1) the 18th album has already been recorded since last year or since 2021. 2) they will start the writing/recording process in the next few days.
Option 1 is very unlikely, since at least some fans spot them together at a location.

Option 2 is possible, but they still seem scattered around the globe. We shall see.

I honestly think that video was referring to fans from Australia, NZ and Japan constantly asking when they will be back since the cancelled shows, they certainly made a lot of fans happy yesterday

I do think he'll regret these comments teleprompters and downtuning when his age truly catches up with him

Maiden Members Schedule for 2024:

January

Steve's British Lion

March
Steve's British Lion gig at Monsters of Rock Cruise

April
Bruce South American Tour
Kevin Shirley's Mixing Workshop

May - Jun
Maiden US & Canada Tour

Jul-Aug
European Tour 2nd Leg

September
Maiden Japan, Australia and New Zealand Tour

October
Maiden South American Tour

------------
Source: All in my mind :lol:

January

Steve's British Lion

March

April

May - Jun
Maiden US & Canada Tour

Jul-Aug
European Tour 2nd Leg

September

October

------------

Bruce is playing in Europe in June. Only Poland is announced so far, but more to come.
Maiden tour won't start until late August.

January

Steve's British Lion

March

April

May - Jun
Maiden US & Canada Tour

Jul-Aug
European Tour 2nd Leg

September

October

------------
May-June

Bruce solo tour - Europe.

Lots of members are sure that Maiden gonna play in Europe next summer.
So with that, what do you think what is more logical/profitable course of action for Maiden HQ. To announce Maiden European dates first and then after some time Bruce's European tour dates or the other way round. Bruce first and then Maiden.
I think announcing Bruce's dates first might be better for Bruce's tour ticket sales.
Also, maybe that's what Bruce meant when he said on couple of this years shows see you soon/next time. He meant he is gonna see fans soon/2024, not Maiden.

January

Steve's British Lion

March

April

May - Jun
Maiden US & Canada Tour

Jul-Aug
European Tour 2nd Leg

September

October

------------
Jul - Aug
Maiden US & Canada Tour

My opinion... no Maiden EU dates next summer, 2024.

May - June
Bruce EU Tour

Jul - Aug
Maiden US & Canada Tour

My opinion... no Maiden EU dates this summer.
Bruce is touring Europe with solo band in June.

If there is any dates in Europe this summer, it will be a very limited number of dates in southern Balkans in mid-August preceeded by a week of rehearsals in Split (usually, if they don't drastically switch the set, they usually rehearse just for a week).

Jul - Aug
Maiden US & Canada Tour

My opinion... no Maiden EU dates next summer, 2024.

May - June
Bruce EU Tour
They won't jump from NA to Oz & Japan and then to SA. It makes no sense logistically and costs a lot of money.

The logical thing (costs the least money) is to go Balkans -> Turkey -> Dubai -> India -> Jakarta -> Singapore -> Oz -> NZ -> Japan -> SA -> Mexico -> NA

Of course the first part is made based on assumption they will rehearse in Split again and losely based on the 2009 route.

Last edited:
Based on the interview, I think it is clear they will be playing the same setlist in 2024.
Most likely. But there is still a tiny chance methinks.
Another reason is: I guess they want to play the songs in the setlist as best as possible next year, when Nicko is hopefully fully recovered. That's also why they will probably wait until 2025 to record a new album. They also seem to view this tour more as a Hits tour, so a 3rd European leg in 2025 is really possible. The changes to the set would be then for sure. And new album in 2026. Makes sense, 5 years after the previous album, and if there is a 50th anniv celebration tour it can't be just 1 year right?

Back