The Future Past Tour 2024

Not many updates on the Iron Maiden Facebook page. Less than usual. Strange.
Maybe TaaviMaiden's buddies know something and there indeed is something wrong? :D

Let's go into panic mode! :D

Not many updates on the Iron Maiden Facebook page. Less than usual. Strange.
Maybe TaaviMaiden's buddies know something and there indeed is something wrong? :D

Let's go into panic mode! :D
I think its just a normal thing. They are not a bunch of 15 yo that post every fart on internet.

They are totally convinced some drama is happening (has happened?), but they are not quite able to tell me exactly where they got that from.
They get on my nerves.
Well, Davey's gear is down there, Colin is down there... So I assume Davey is there (there were talks about him breaking a leg).

So I guess, worst case, we get a sitting Dave.

(BTW, IIRC Dave broke his foot during BNW tour and had to be carried on and off the stage, but the show went on. So I guess this is where the rumour might have originated)

Well, Davey's gear is down there, Colin is down there... So I assume Davey is there (there were talks about him breaking a leg).

(BTW, IIRC Dave broke his foot during BNW tour and had to be carried on and off the stage, but the show went on. So I guess this is where the rumour might have originated)
Possibly. His leg may have tendency to break easier if it has weakened multiple times. I don´t know if its right or left leg but he definitely hurt one during towards the tail end of Fear of the Dark tour. There is footage of him in bandages.

If I am not mistaken, the broken leg/foot episode was during the Fear of the Dark tour.

He did break his finger on the Ed Hunter tour, leading to the cancellation of some gigs though.

Last edited:
Back