The Future Past Tour 2024

nicko added little details in caught somewhere during osaka show and kept the tempo during the song, his best play during this tour for me.
That's true, but in FOTD, he is still struggling with the middle section and avoiding hi-hat patterns.

Sorry if I disturbed you in your mourning.
Not at all, just a little sarcasm. It's all gloom and doom around here lately and it's nice to see some positivity. If one were to believe the posts here then Bruce Dickinson is singing in Vince Neil territory and Nicko Mcbrain is dead.

I watched Bruce live in May, and he sounded amazing; maybe it was the 10th show of his solo tour or so.

Now, 4 and a half months later, with maybe 2 or 3 weeks of rest, there’s no surprise he doesn’t sound good. Most of us knew this would happen. I wonder if he knows how bad it is. I mean, he certainly knows it’s not good, but I really wonder if he realizes it’s so bad that it’s almost disrespectful.

I wish he weren’t so stubborn and would stop touring as if he were a teenager. Don’t get me wrong. I’m thankful he still has the energy to tour for months on end. I truly appreciate his enthusiasm. However, not sounding good for half of the tour (as will certainly happen now) can’t be considered normal, can it?

I’m seeing Iron Maiden on the last show of the tour. Again, don’t get me wrong, but sometimes I wonder if it’s worth going because I want my memories of Bruce to be of him performing very well, like he did in São Paulo in May 2024. But yeah, ofc it's worth going, because it's Iron Maiden, after all.

On a positive note, it’s good that we only have 28 shows in 2025, so everyone has a chance to see Bruce performing well or decently.
Yep, Bruce sounded great in june when I saw his solo tour show. Then band was terrific as hell as well. That was energetic and great evening!

99%. Powerslave during the BOS tour had the choirs.
Those were synth triggered samples, not backing tracks. They loaded Bruce's backing vocals into the synth.

That's kinda what Rush has beed doing forever. You can use samples, but everything must be triggered by someone on stage.

Those were synth triggered samples, not backing tracks. They loaded Bruce's backing vocals into the synth.

That's kinda what Rush has beed doing forever. You can use samples, but everything must be triggered by someone on stage.
Ah, right.

Back