The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way, they would be people with deep pockets!

P5 $799 + fees
P4 $999 + fees
P3 $1,099 + fees
P2 $1,399 + fees
P1 $1,599 + fees

seating-chart.jpg
This map, prices and General Admission sector made me think of this:

i still have my krakow ga ticket to sell. had a bone surgery on my left hand yesterday and will be totally unable to drive 1000 kms from northern germany to krakow. it wont be sorted out fully by june. under normal circumstances it would be no prob, but like this it is simply not possible.

I know money talks, but I am so surprised Maiden have agreed to this. They may as well be playing at a conference.

I just know the crowd is going to be absolutely dead in the seated section.
Like i said earlier they were offered an amount that they (Rod :bigsmile: ) just could not turn down. I won't/can't go but I'm not mad about it. I will see them when they do their own US tour next year.

Seriously, you need to just listen to music and find a way to stop over analysing. There’s so many maiden fans across forums and social media that post these long winded rants about how some tiny little aspect of a song is slightly off, it totally baffles me.

I know I’m gonna sound rude now and I don’t mean to be but I can’t help when I read this sort of things not to want to scream out “get a life”.

Personally I just think it’s a waste of time and energy not only over analysing but then posting lord of the rings length posts about it in a forum and then carrying on a long standing debate/argument about it. You can’t change anything, it is what it is and I guarantee whatever you think about the production/mistakes on any album that the finished product is exactly the way the band wanted it to sound like, even if theirs a vocal minority who wanted it to sound differently.
Or maybe people enjoy different things and engage with media differently? You can scroll by if you want. I love analyzing media. I'm happy with the way I consume media. I could just as easy judge your way of consumption and say that it's boring or superficial to me and that you're missing a ton. I'm respectful though and aware enough to understand that people enjoy stuff differently. Again, you can either scroll by or block me I guess, I'm not gonna stop engaging with media the way I enjoy it ;)

Back to topic though, because people keep quoting my comments even though I wanna drop it lol

If it were $600 for every spot and you simply had to be there early enough to secure the front, I'd be alright with the price. It's a legendary line-up after all.

$600 being the base price is insane to me and I'd never pay that. Good for those folks who can afford that and you are willing to pay such prices, but for me it's absolutely unreasonable.

I am not surprised: they have been a brand for a veeeeery long time.
Yes, since at least 1980.

Thinking about the six bands, Maiden might have the least amount of “hits” in their Setlist depending on what kind of set they’re putting together.* Somewhere in Time is probably the least well known of the 80s albums in the USA. It’ll be interesting to see how their set goes down especially when GNR will be playing a 3 hour set almost entirely made up of hits and covers of well known songs.

*Tool might be close, but again depending on the kind of set they put together Tool could easily do a whole set of their well known material.

Rod:
So... fellas... Because we agreed to play Power Trip, hmm, we decided to entirely change the setlist for the whole upcoming tour. Instead of unknown songs like, Caught Somewhere in Time, Alexander the Great, Hell On Earth, The Parchment and many others, band will play hits like Trooper, Run to the Hills, Fear of the Dark, The Number of the Beast.. and last but not least, dearly beloved WRATHCHILD! Cheers!

It’ll be interesting to see how their set goes down especially when GNR will be playing a 3 hour set almost entirely made up of hits and covers of well known songs.
The problem with GNR's 3 hour set is they only have 2 hours of music (having only released one original album in the last 32 years) so you get a full hour of padding - instrumentals, album tracks that only the hardcore fans care about, pointless cover versions etc.

oh and remember everyone moaning about Bruce's Aces High performances on the last tour? I'd love to hear what they have to say when they hear what Axl sounds like nowadays!!

Last edited:
The problem with GNR's 3 hour set is they only have 2 hours of music (having only released one original album in the last 32 years) so you get a full hour of padding - instrumentals, pointless cover versions etc.

oh and remember everyone moaning about Bruce's Aces High performances on the last tour? I'd love to hear what they have to say when they hear what Axl sounds like nowadays
Axl Rose sounding like a Mickey Mouse recently is a standard.

Everybody knows that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back