The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this was a regular part of his pre-Clansman rant in 2019, but in Chicago, Bruce said something like "I hope you all up there didn't pay too much for those seats. The Rolling Stones are charging $500 for their shows. Fuck that! What a load of shit that is."

$600 would actually be a fair price if it didn't mean you were standing a mile away from the stage at the back of the field, it's really depressing that these price-segregated ticketing arrangements are becoming commonplace at stadium and festival shows in the UK as well, but as long as people with more money than sense keep buying them it will carry on.

I really enjoy Senjutsu as an album. It's one of my favorites from the reunion era. From a songwriting perspective I'm mostly satisfied. My issues are with the production, little errors here and there. I'm rather analytical in my approach to media, and I'm usually much more critical of things I enjoy. If it's something I don't care about, I'll just stop bothering with it, but if it's an album by my favorite band for example, you can bet that I will analyze it front to back and backwards, because that's simply the type of person I am.
Seriously, you need to just listen to music and find a way to stop over analysing. There’s so many maiden fans across forums and social media that post these long winded rants about how some tiny little aspect of a song is slightly off, it totally baffles me.

I know I’m gonna sound rude now and I don’t mean to be but I can’t help when I read this sort of things not to want to scream out “get a life”.

Personally I just think it’s a waste of time and energy not only over analysing but then posting lord of the rings length posts about it in a forum and then carrying on a long standing debate/argument about it. You can’t change anything, it is what it is and I guarantee whatever you think about the production/mistakes on any album that the finished product is exactly the way the band wanted it to sound like, even if theirs a vocal minority who wanted it to sound differently.

I don't know if this was a regular part of his pre-Clansman rant in 2019, but in Chicago, Bruce said something like "I hope you all up there didn't pay too much for those seats. The Rolling Stones are charging $500 for their shows. Fuck that! What a load of shit that is."
Hold on, $500 to see one band us a bit different to paying $600 to see 6 major acts all playing headline sets.

That’s $100 a band. I bet fans would pay that for 6 individual gigs throughout a year. It just looks like a lot because we’re being asked to stump up the money all at once.

Apples and Oranges. If Maiden were charging $600 just for their show, then yes, it's bullshit. This is an event, 6 legendary bands - a premium experience so you will pay premium prices. I can't afford it right now, and I'm cool with it. This has got to be Maiden's biggest payday ever and I can't blame them one bit for taking it. I would, no matter what's been said in the past.

Last edited:
Hold on, $500 to see one band us a bit different to paying $600 to see 6 major acts all playing headline sets.

That’s $100 a band. I bet fans would pay that for 6 individual gigs throughout a year. It just looks like a lot because we’re being asked to stump up the money all at once.
You get it

I guess now it's a waiting time to see if there are any additional US dates after Powertrip sells out.

My bet is on additional 12 plus RRHOF ceremony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back