The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say we shouldn't be looking at past epics that might make the setlist since there are more than enough likely and current ones (like the 4 Steven epics from Senjutsu) that need to be considered. Add Alex, HCW and maybe CSIT plus the obligatory HBTN and FOTD and we've got a ton of lengthy songs. For deepcuts we need to be looking at songs in the 3 to 6 minute mark.
Yes, I said that too.
For deep cuts we have to look to Somewhere in Time. They are most likely playing Stranger in a Strange Land, Alexander the Great and maybe Caught Somewhere in Time. Those are the deep cuts for this tour.
You could be right, but I think there could be 1 or 2 more deep cuts (at the expense of a mandatory classic/s).

For deep cuts we have to look to Somewhere in Time. They are most likely playing Stranger in a Strange Land, Alexander the Great and maybe Caught Somewhere in Time. Those are the deep cuts for this tour.

Agreed, although I think Sea of Madness is more likely than Caught Somewhere in Time.

I would be very surprised if we get any rarely/never played track that is not off Somewhere in Time or Senjutsu.

That's not what I meant. Senjutsu and SIT will be represented by the tour, so those songs aren't what I consider deep cuts, even when songs like Alexander are to be played. We'll have Senjutsu, SIT and a few classics. Then there might be an out of left field choice, like Futureal that was discussed before, or OTGDY that people have wished for since Steve's mention of it.
This doesn't really hold up to scrutiny. If we take SAMURAI 5 - CYBORGS 5 as given then that maps out to five Senjutsu songs, five SiT songs and five classics since they'll most definitely play 15 songs, maybe 16 but probably not. There's straight-up no room for deep cuts, that's the whole SiT section besides WY and HCW. As it stands they're legit not gonna be able to fit the core seven classics in the set, there's not a chance they'll cut further into those five slots to play some oddball extra deep cut.

There is a chance I will be attending the Antwerp concert this time.

Has someone been to the venue before? Which tickets should I aim for?

I have standing tix now for Krakow June 13 and Hannover June 21. One near my home (Hannover), and Krakow is a place I wanted to go to ever since, due to cultural reasons. Seems a good plan this one. Would have liked the second Krakow show June 14 as well, but unfortunately have to be back at work on June 15 already, so I won't make it to the second night. But I'm fine with my plan and schedule. Will be my Maiden show #41 (Krakow) and #42 (Hannover).

I have a feeling Caught Somewhere in Time will be the opener.
That would be totally fine for me..hope that it will be back in the setlist.
In fact CSIT was other song (you know the other right..that's about some dreams) that was had hoped to hear ever since they started the history tours..

That's not what I meant. Senjutsu and SIT will be represented by the tour, so those songs aren't what I consider deep cuts,
It's not what you meant, but it's what you should expect :) Songs like Alexander the Great and Stranger in a Strange Land are still extremely deep cuts even if we are expecting them.

I´ve been there 3 times for Night Of The Proms.
One floor, 2 times seated.
For Maiden I got the standing tickets.
I believe floor ticks are sold out, what would be the best seated tickets I could get for a reasonable price? (Not looking to give more than 120 bucks)

Agreed, although I think Sea of Madness is more likely than Caught Somewhere in Time.
Sea Of Madness is a curious song - they dropped it halfway through the 1986 tour. If they indeed play 5 songs from SIT, the fifth one will be between this song and CSIT.

WY, SIASL, HCW and ATG are the others.
I have a feeling Caught Somewhere in Time will be the opener.
I think they want to play it. The stage set will probably be a futuristic city, so it's logical to open with it (the first song in the set is the only possible position for the song, with Blade Runner and light show from the album cover as an intro like in 1986), but it's also logical to open with a song from your new album that you're promoting (this is still the new album tour, right) - DOFP will be perfect, it ties in with the SIT theme and given the name of the tour. One of the two songs will be for sure.

Not really related to topic... BUT
Does anyone know what's the matter with Ticketmaster Poland? They haven't answered any of my requests about tickets I bought from the presale. I guess my ticket is supposed to be delivered, because I didn't received mobile ticket when I made the purchase.

Not really related to topic... BUT
Does anyone know what's the matter with Ticketmaster Poland? They haven't answered any of my requests about tickets I bought from the presale. I guess my ticket is supposed to be delivered, because I didn't received mobile ticket when I made the purchase.
I'm also waiting. Ordered my Krakow ticket October 11 and still haven't got it yet. Hannover ticket was here three days after purchase.

How does Carmine Appice mean that? That it's his personal opinion that they are too old, right?

“I’m friends with Iron Maiden, with Nicko McBrain,” mentioned Appice as he discussed some of the rockers who didn’t want to tour for long durations anymore. “He left his house in Florida in April. He’s coming home next week. He’s been on tour the whole time, rehearsing and on tour. We’re too old for that...”

I'm also waiting. Ordered my Krakow ticket October 11 and still haven't got it yet. Hannover ticket was here three days after purchase.
As I know ticketmaster didn't start sending ticket yet.
Some people got it already, but from the second page - ebilet.pl. Polish Ticketmaster - as always is sooo slow. Don't worry. :)
btw you can check on your profile page if tickets are on the way already or not yet:

Attachments

• Przechwytywanie.PNG
    Przechwytywanie.PNG
    25.9 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back