The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, thanks for everyone! Can understand if tickets haven’t been dispatched but it’s been almost 2 weeks since I asked them about that, and those ”Polish cunts” have not answered yet:mad:

How does Carmine Appice mean that? That it's his personal opinion that they are too old, right?

“I’m friends with Iron Maiden, with Nicko McBrain,” mentioned Appice as he discussed some of the rockers who didn’t want to tour for long durations anymore. “He left his house in Florida in April. He’s coming home next week. He’s been on tour the whole time, rehearsing and on tour. We’re too old for that...”

He's just joking, meaning people their age shouldn't be able to do what Nicko does

That announcement prettty much puts the tombstone on any dreams for a show in southern Balcans, Greece more specifically. Unless they are able to bundle it with Italy.

Just for info: everybody travelling here, it's better to fly to Zagreb than to Ljubljana airport. Much cheaper flight tickets. And the travel between Zagreb and Ljubljana is around 1hr 30min.
Thanks!

Checked flights now and Norwegian doesn't even fly there. SAS didn't have any flights those days.

Thanks!

Checked flights now and Norwegian doesn't even fly there. SAS didn't have any flights those days.
Another option is Venice which is around 2h 30min from here. This year, when I was driving for the Lisbon trip, I needed 2h 15min. Don't know what the bus connections are, but here we have a van service called Go Opti which picks you up at the airport (and can drive you there too) for around 40 euros (one way).

Check Trieste too, which is around the same distance as Zagreb.

So, no more dates?
One gig between Prague and Tampere. Maybe Stockholm, maybe Denmark, altough another night in Prague is maybe the most likely one.

And probably Hellfest on the 17th of June.

And then the big question is if they will play shows after Wacken. I am leaning towards.. Maybe.

Question for Balkan fans,

What's the train schedule like from Zagreb to Ljubljana? cheap? reliable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back