The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think so? Travelling logistics on last few tours were totally off and Vienna and Budapest are way better markets.
Because Split is in the south of Croatia. The distance between it and Vienna/Budapest is more than 1000 km. It doesn't make sense to tour anywhere more north than Croatia, as they played the continent extensively this year. And even Zagreb is doubtful next year.

I think it will either be Split or more likely, Belgrade.

2025 should be the 50th Anniversary tour.
I think there are two options- New album tour (maybe with the same concept like for the current tour or maybe not) or 50th Anniversary tour with some Deep cuts. Or a combination of the two: new album + deep cuts to celebrate 50 years. I don't think they will play their most played classics all in one tour again. I expect them to continue this fresh approach to the setlists. It will be a New album tour imo.

I'm hoping for a new album, but for 50th anniversary it would make more sense to have a setlist with songs from all over their career. I'm also expecting them to add a couple more of their big hits back for the next tour, but not too many. The Metallica approach of 2 nights no repeats (except Iron Maiden) would work well for the combination of a new album and 50th anniversary celebration, but I think it's unlikely.

The Metallica approach of 2 nights no repeats (except Iron Maiden) would work well for the combination of a new album and 50th anniversary celebration, but I think it's unlikely.
It will never happend, but I would love it. It requires lots of rehearsing, not only for the band but also the crew. They need lot of different backdrops and lightshows

So... on every tour Maiden did not delivered what was promised. Except on No Prayer on the Road tour. Only then they were true and honest. None of them prayed on the stage. More than that, none of them prayed for the dying. Even Nicko. They delivered what was promised. That was the Peak of theirs. Cavaliers! Sirs! Men of Honor! Bravissimo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back