The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't want to see a half-assed US tour...
Thats exactly what it will be in 2024, every time they do the "rest of the world" on a leg the US gets less than 10 shows.

Unless they plan a 3rd leg in 2025 with the extensive US tour instead but i find that unlikely. They surly would be saving 2025 for something different.

Last edited:
Can someone explain why the band teasing Australia & Japan next year has resulted in everyone assuming they're playing Europe next year? They just done a pretty extensive European run.
Most likely looking back at how the original 2020 announcement was , they planned to start in Europe before heading to Dubai, Japan, NZ, Aus etc.

Bruce also hinted a lot about coming back to Europe during this years shows.

So it does make total sense to do a few shows in places they didnt this year before heading downunder to make the flight not so long haul

No way Maiden are playing in June with Bruce doing solo gigs the same month
I meant somebody messed up the info and reported Maiden playing Download instead of Bruce.

Maiden ain't playing it anyway and there will likely be no Maiden activities until very late July/early August.

Hi, we'll leave this open until a 2024 tour is announced (or whatever plans come next), then this thread will be closed.

Hoping everyone had a great Future Past Tour, I know I did!
I couldn't believe what happened after the show in Ljubljana. It is/was amazing. A true one for diehard fans with an almost perfect setlist.

I still remember the sheer disbelief of watching a crappy quality stream back in May and hearing the Blade Runner theme come on. I was just staring into space at that point, typing out posts I couldn't remember the contents of a minute later. That night was something else, magical even. Helped that I had nothing to do on Monday so I dipped into my beer supply a little.

Well, they must play in Greece in 2024, which is Europe. They can’t play Alexander the Great everywhere except Greece. Can they?

Of course they can. They are businessmen as usual, not historical charity.
Or they should also play Skopje, Sofia, Alexandria -Egypt & dozen of other locations of Alexandrias in central Asia. Go to Ulan Baatar to play Genghis Khan, Senjutsu to Beijing and Powerslave to Cairo.

Bold prediction:

1st show of 2024 tour will be 11th of August 2024 (Maiden usually start a tour on Sunday) and it will be either Split or Belgrade (Most likely Belgrade, so the fans don't bother them in Split). Athens will be included as one of the first 5 shows of the tour, likely the 3rd or 4th. Either Bucharest or Sofia will be the 2nd show of the tour.

Another bold prediction: Last show on European soil will be Istanbul (half of it is in Europe) and then they will work their way towards Dubai.
I second this. I was talking with promoter who did Maiden in Belgrade last year and Ljubljana this one, they told me that they tried to bring the band to Belgrade, that was their first plan, not Ljubljana, but band wanted to play cities witch they didn't play in 2022.
They also said that they would like to do another gig next year in Belgrade this time. So promoters are up for it, question is if the band will play in Europe and if they will accept the offer, if so, Croatia, Hungary, Austria, Bulgaria and Greece are 100% confirmed.

I second this. I was talking with promoter who did Maiden in Belgrade last year and Ljubljana this one, they told me that they tried to bring the band to Belgrade, that was their first plan, not Ljubljana, but band wanted to play cities witch they didn't play in 2022.
They also said that they would like to do another gig next year in Belgrade this time. So promoters are up for it, question is if the band will play in Europe and if they will accept the offer, if so, Croatia, Hungary, Austria, Bulgaria and Greece are 100% confirmed.
I'd say Croatia, Hungary and Austria are not certain, because they might just go south from Split.

I'd say Croatia, Hungary and Austria are not certain, because they might just go south from Split.
Why do you think so? Travelling logistics on last few tours were totally off and Vienna and Budapest are way better markets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back