The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can start 2024 thread.
I guess the new topic will be started when the dates are out.
so slight changes in the poster may mean slight changes in the setlist. <_<
I highly doubt that. Unless they bring back a song or two from LOTB to make up for 2020, but it's very unlikely.

Can't be all coincidence
Too many things are evident
You tell me you're an unbeliever

Spiritualist?
Well me, I'm neither
Wouldn't you like to know the truth
Of what's out there to have the proof?
And find out just which side you're on
Where would you end?
In Future or in the Past?

Last edited:
Goddamn. I was already in love with the regular Future Past poster. This topped that and looks even better. Fucking Maiden, they'll definitely get more of my money for new merch lol

Edit: You see that the halves of the faces have been reversed. That means that they'll drop all SIT and SNJ songs to play the remaining ones that weren't on the 2023 setlist.

I'm obviously just joking :D

Local radio in NZ are apparently announcing something big 7am Monday.

Looking at the time difference that's 4 hours away

We can start 2024 thread.
Wow, this poster looks super cool. Even better than the first one. I like the SJ half a lot, while the SIT one looks even more futuristic!

I expected a totally different poster for the 2nd leg (this one is reversed halves with some new art), but maybe this is telling something. Idk, maybe there won't be any changes to the setlist (I more or less expect that, tbh). SJ's half is burning, but I really doubt they will change all new songs - I hope they don't view LOTB '22 as sort of a 1st leg of SJ.

It will be a (slightly) missed opportunity if they don't change at least 1 or 2 songs (Parchment!), but if they plan to do a 3rd short leg in 2025, the few changes might be saved for then. SIT songs won't be changed, but they still haven't played Nicko's 2 favorite songs from SJ. Just saying.
Days Of Future Past and Time Machine are important songs for the set, but not that easy live. Prisoner and Can I Play With Madness are potential candidates but I really doubt about them too - one is a live favorite and the other is a deep cut with a great backdrop instead of Number Of The Beast.
I also doubt they will bring back Senjutsu or Stratego and replace some other new songs (Stratego is not easy for Nicko, while Senjutsu has a slight chance, but it is a long song for the set).

The only chance for a change is Parchment for Celts imo.

Btw, the red flag in the poster represents 2 songs (in Maiden's art for the album) - Stratego and Hell On Earth.

Wow, this poster looks super cool. Even better than the first one. I like the SJ half a lot, while the SIT one looks even more futuristic!

I expected a totally different poster for the 2nd leg (this one is reversed halves with some new art), but maybe this is telling something. Idk, maybe there won't be any changes to the setlist (I more or less expect that, tbh). SJ's half is burning, but I really doubt they will change all new songs - I hope they don't view LOTB '22 as sort of a 1st leg of SJ.

It will be a (slightly) missed opportunity if they don't change at least 1 or 2 songs (Parchment!), but if they plan to do a 3rd short leg in 2025, the few changes might be saved for then. SIT songs won't be changed, but they still haven't played Nicko's 2 favorite songs from SJ. Just saying.
Days Of Future Past and Time Machine are important songs for the set, but not that easy live. Prisoner and Can I Play With Madness are potential candidates but I really doubt about them too - one is a live favorite and the other is a deep cut with a great backdrop instead of Number Of The Beast.
I also doubt they will bring back Senjutsu or Stratego and replace some other new songs (Stratego is not easy for Nicko, while Senjutsu has a slight chance, but it is a long song for the set).

The only chance for a change is Parchment for Celts imo.

Btw, the red flag in the poster represents 2 songs (in Maiden's art for the album) - Stratego and Hell On Earth.
They could swap out Time Machine for Senjutsu, it's only 1 minute difference but taking away the intro it's about the same as far as playing time goes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back