The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't think they are in any hurry to record a new album like a lot of people got themselves convinced they are.
There won't be one until 2025 at the earliest, Perhaps even 2026
Maybe they're in no hurry, but I'm sure they've already decided what to do after the current tour for 2025. Recorded in the winter of 2024/early 2025 - released in 2025 (May/June/July/August, like TFF/AMOLAD, the last 2 albums were with unexpected release times for the band) is totally possible (''5-years plan''). All of this is IF there is no other Hits tour ofc.

Maybe they're in no hurry, but I'm sure they've already decided what to do after the current tour for 2025. Recorded in the winter of 2024/early 2025 - released in 2025 (May/June/July/August, like TFF/AMOLAD, the last 2 albums were with unexpected release times for the band) is totally possible (''5-years plan''). All of this is IF there is no other Hits tour ofc.
Yeah recording early 2025 seems likely for a release later that year

With these Bruce and Steve's solo tour dates announcements the only time for them to record an album in the near future is to do it from October to December, roughly 2 months. Maybe since they are already in America they will opt for Bahamas again?
How realistic do you think it is?
How long do they usually record album or how long time period was it for Senjutsu?
i think they will record the new album between november and january or after steve/bruce early year dates. then release it in september 2024 and go on tour right after.

Anyone know how Powertrip has been actually selling? Checked for the hell of it not too long ago and there seemed to be plenty of tickets at all price levels.

I only got from some sources that it is selling much slower than planned/assumed.

In Germany, everything that says "Iron Maiden" on it is currently selling really well.
I just fell for it myself and bought a magazine because it had "Iron Maiden" on the cover. Then they weren't in the table of contents and I only found a small concert review at the very end, which was also very general and didn't contain any interesting details at all.

So tomorrow Eddie and the boys are back on stage in Canada. I would have thought they would have toured a little bit longer in North-America, like until early November, while they´re at it. But it is what it is. Setlist remains unchanged with the certainty of 99,7% (doubt they even went to rehearsal for more than two days), but it is nice to check their current form after being refreshed from the summer tour.

So tomorrow Eddie and the boys are back on stage in Canada. I would have thought they would have toured a little bit longer in North-America, like until early November, while they´re at it. But it is what it is. Setlist remains unchanged with the certainty of 99,7% (doubt they even went to rehearsal for more than two days), but it is nice to check their current form after being refreshed from the summer tour.

The three Canadian shows are just to warm up for Powertrip. I bet there will be a much longer North American tour next year.

Are there any seating charts available from last year's North American tour for a given show one day out? Were people checking ticket sales this obsessively last year?

Are there any seating charts available from last year's North American tour for a given show one day out? Were people checking ticket sales this obsessively last year?
There is guy on the FC forum who follows ticket sales very closely. It's quite possibly my favourite threads on any Maiden forum.

I personally find it very interesting how the sales are at any given time, it gives an idea if Maiden are getting more popular and how they do in different markets from tour to tour.

When it comes to these three shows the sales were looking awful just one month ago. It's much better now but far from sold out, and a step down from the last visst to the same cities.

I don't doubt a decline in ticket sales, but I'm wondering what the point of comparison is. A random seating chart is fairly meaningless unless we have data from past shows to reference back.

Personally I won't be surprised if these end up being some of their more underperforming North American shows. They weren't heavily promoted and they're happening in an awkward part of the calendar (everybody has probably blown their concert budget on summer shows and could be recovering before the fall/winter arena shows begin in full force). I'm sure there are plenty of people who are expecting a full-scale tour next year anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back