The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully no Wacken stream means they're saving any filmed show for an official release.
No worries. The tour announcement all but confirmed that there will be a live release. The justification given for the tour in the first place, was to rectify the mistake of not recording the Somewhere On Tour and their regrets because of that. I can guarantee that they'll release it officially.

Was one of them about 2 meter tall , dark hair and a denim vest with loads of patches and another short fat bald guy? If so, those were at the first show as well and total assholes and almost ruined the gig

The description would indeed fit, but of course we don't know for sure.

I imagine a CD of this tour (and hopefully a DVD) just might be songs from different cities. While the band as a whole sounds great I think there has been one or more "hiccups" at every show, if I'm not mistaken.
Normally I prefer an entire show, instead of having songs from different cities, but at this point I want Maiden to go for the latter approach. Pick the best performances for each song instead of an over-all good show with glaring mistakes here and there.

So I didn't have a chance to get merch at the Antwerp show, but I'll be going to London on holiday in a couple weeks and I was wondering if I can buy official merch from a physical shop in London? Is this an option?

I imagine a CD of this tour (and hopefully a DVD) just might be songs from different cities. While the band as a whole sounds great I think there has been one or more "hiccups" at every show, if I'm not mistaken.
I don't think I clocked any hiccups in Glasgow, though it's probably too small a venue for a DVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back