The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Amsterdam he blathered some nonsense about our planet dying, but all of it being bullshit, and he don't care cause he won't be around anymore when everything goes up in flames. Unnecessary if you ask me ( :
Bit weird when you consider one of the major speeches on the 2017 tour was "Most of you weren't even born in 1982!"

In Amsterdam he blathered some nonsense about our planet dying, but all of it being bullshit, and he don't care cause he won't be around anymore when everything goes up in flames. Unnecessary if you ask me ( :
He says this while performing in Europe which is currently experiencing it's worst heatwave in history.

I have a "theory" about that which might not be true at all but...

After that failed Wasted Years solo when Adrian totally got lost I went to check other Wasted Years performances and to me it seems that Bruce is giving hints to Adrian. That's how I see it and if true its a very clever way to do it while making it like he is interacting with the audience.

The show in O2 to me (and let me say it it again, to me) indicates that Bruce is "telling Adrian where he is". I'm sure Adrian have a bit of Bruce voice on his Ear set.

min 3 +/-

min 3.16+/-

min 2.40+/-

You can see the same on other shows, not all but it happens frequently.

Adrian can be confused (for whatever reasons) and I very much doubt its because he cannot hear the others or because of faulty equipment...

Hmm, I'm not hundred percent sure of what your theory is of. Is it that Bruce is helping Adrian with providing a cue for his solo?
In the clips it seems that Adrian has already began his first notes of the solo when Bruce says something

Great performance of DOFP. The chorus is not easy for Bruce (and they say that Steve writes difficult songs for him... :p). Steve's bass is loud.

One of the band's best short songs since 2000 imo.

Great performance of DOFP. The chorus is not easy for Bruce (and they say that Steve writes difficult songs for him... :p). Steve's bass is loud.

One of the band's best short songs since 2000 imo.

Wow, best performance of DOFP so far, I think. Bruce didn't struggle much (just a little).

Best short song since 2000 = Death or Glory, despite the cheesy title and the cheesy "climb like a monkey" thing during TBOS tour.

Bruce speeches are a massive improvement on " [insert wrong city name] is the best damn crowd in the world", "Hello Dublin this is the first night of the UK tour" or "lets see how many muthafuckin' circle pits you muthfuckin' pussy ass muthafuckas can murhafuckin get going" that most other bands come out with
Reminds me, Paul Dianno is touring at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back