The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice, at the beginining Nicko's words about 'get rid of me'. So, he/band is aware about fandom speculations, or there may be internal talks within the band.
Nicko: If I could not do it, please, continue without me.
Steve: mbldmdls (says something incomprehensible)

I want Nicko to stay with the band forever.
I think Nicko is humble enough to be fine with someone coming in if it keeps the band going for more years, he's not the type to want the entire band to retire just because he isnt up to it no more,

Notice, at the beginning Nicko's words about 'get rid of me'. So, he/band is aware about fandom speculations, or there may be internal talks within the band.
Nicko: If I could not do it, please, continue without me.
Steve: mbldmdls (says something incomprehensible)

I want Nicko to stay with the band forever.
I think you're reading into Nicko's little joke a bit too much. It's just a little self-deprecating humor, because he has done a "new kit" video just about every year for the past few years, he's making light of Maiden's YouTube audience getting sick of hearing him talk about it.

6f5f98545cc373e93f20496c3fd5ee02.jpg

Just had a thought about it... The last time a band with such career did a set like this, was Rush with the Clockwork Angels tour...

Would write a longer post why, but can't as I ate concrete a few hours ago cycling back from work (there will be scars and bruises, but could have been much worse).

Just had a thought about it... The last time a band with such career did a set like this, was Rush with the Clockwork Angels tour...

Would write a longer post why, but can't as I ate concrete a few hours ago cycling back from work.
Finally bringing justice to a damn good but overlooked 80s album in an album tour? Power Windows might very well be my favorite Rush album just like SIT with Maiden. Does this mean we'll have a 50th anniversary tour afterwards and that's all folks? :ninja:

Would write a longer post why, but can't as I ate concrete a few hours ago cycling back from work (there will be scars and bruises, but could have been much worse).
Oof! Glad it wasn't too serious, mate

Band dusted of SIT songs... and will play them for a few months... What if.... it will affect their writing of the new material, in a good way. Especially Adrian's and Steve's. Next album can be much more airy and ethereal... with jaw dropping Adrian's solos. Just a thought.
"Next album". I wouldn't expect a "next album", but I'd love one more. Here's to hoping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back