The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being a touring musician my guess could be new crew, new equipment, or new procedures - or combination thereof
Don't they work with a particular team at Clare Global?
Personally, I would find it strange to have had several times monitor problems that caused chaos and not, for example, checking through whether my opinion on in-ears is still valid.

Fully agreed. The behind the scenes stuff is fascinating and I can't get enough of that stuff. Maybe we'll get some releases when the band eventually retires.

While I agree with your main point, ATG has been requested by fans since the 80's and has always been a cult classic. I love Senjutsu, but it's not quite comparable.
What happened to IMTV, that was really interesting.

Don't they work with a particular team at Clare Global?
Personally, I would find it strange to have had several times monitor problems that caused chaos and not, for example, checking through whether my opinion on in-ears is still valid.
No clue, I was just spit ballin'

Will more and more t-shirts appear in the store as the tour progresses?
The "Alexander the Great/Hell on Earth” shirt is a good idea.

they add event shirts for usually 2-3 days after the show where it is released and yes, they have the dates on them. Just gotta grab it quickly after the show ends online

they add event shirts for usually 2-3 days after the show where it is released and yes, they have the dates on them. Just gotta grab it quickly after the show ends online
Usually those ones are online available for exactly 24 hours. Last years I was really after the Brazil event shirt. They use to send those shirts from where they are playing at that time, so the shirt at the price of 40 Euros itself would have been with postage from South America to Germany altogether 90 Euros which was reason enough to give up my plan of getting it.

Im guessing a live album or dvd from this tour a) because theyve always said they regretted not recording a full show from SOT b) theres plenty of songs that havent been played before or havent appeared on a live album for a long time. I think that is delibrate for a future release.
We will have live albums from every single tour within 20 years!

I had the pleasure of visiting London right around the time of the first Gulf War. I can't remember the name of the record store I was in but the Maiden section was huge. They had everything, even had divider cards for the individual albums. Far cry from what's left today.

In terms of LPs and CDs you can find lots from Maiden at my local HMV, but no DVDs whatsoever. There are several different ones from AC/DC, Metallica, Judas Priest, etc., but none from Maiden.

Thanks for sorting my entertainment for this evening!

And a very entertaining evening it has been. I thoroughly enjoyed watching the gig in spite of the number of mistakes made (I hope Nicko has better nights the rest of the tour).

Minor criticisms aside (e.g., The Trooper), Bruce’s singing was impressive and I loved to see Adrian’s superb guitar playing featuring so heavily in the show.

Can’t wait to see the band at the O2 in London in July.

Is there any leaked in-ear monitor feed anywhere? Last year somebody leaked Mick Mars's IEM, and its quite interesting with song and solo cues and a click track. I'm sure with the 3 amigos it's just the instruments mixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back