The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
More nerd stuff. Aside from the AMOLAD tour, out of all the reunion albums, Senjutsu has had the most songs played live if you count both the LOTB '22 and Future/Past '23 tours.
TBOS had 7 too, with TGU entering in 2017 and BNW had 8 (only Thin Line and Nomad weren’t played).

I see I opened pandoras box with the nerd comment. Very well, a bassist namned Charlie Borg apperently replaced Steve Harris on two occasions in the early days of Maiden!

There was no speech from Bruce after ATG. That was surprisng. For the last two tours, he doesn't speak that much between songs.

It's an almost perfect setlist. They did some mistake, but who cares. They will fix it. I just hope they drop Death of the Celts. It must be the most boring song in the album and they picked it over the Parchment or Stratego or Senjutsu again. The whole crowd were sleeping.

I have to disagree with those disappointed by the big Eddie. I love the design and it's already one of my favorites. Sure, it doesn't move much and I'm actually not a fan of having the walking Eddie running around at the same time, but the design is awesome.

It's an almost perfect setlist. They did some mistake, but who cares. They will fix it. I just hope they drop Death of the Celts. It must be the most boring song in the album and they picked it over the Parchment or Stratego or Senjutsu again. The whole crowd were sleeping.
I think the crowd will be "sleeping" during the Parchment too. It would be better to replace Celts with three shorter songs: Stratego, Still Life and Wrathchild which will make it a 17 song setlist.

There's three songs from Senjutsu where the crowd goes crazy based on reaction from first show: The Writing on the Wall, Hell on Earth and Days of Future Past in addition to Stratego on LOTB.
They will be "bored" on any other long epic song from the album.

Of course they will not replace DOTC. They should replace The Time Machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back