The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will not drop Death of the Celts, that back curtain costed some money
I Honestly dont think they drop anything the 23 and 24 legs will be identical to last night, much like legacy 18/19 saw no changes.
If they did a third leg thats when you will see a change or 2

I Honestly dont think they drop anything the 23 and 24 legs will be identical to last night, much like legacy 18/19 saw no changes.
If they did a third leg thats when you will see a change or 2
You are probably right (unfortunately, I want to hear Parchment), but I think it is not certain for 2024. SJ epics are popular.

Unbelievable, but they didn't play any of Nicko's favorite songs from the new album - Parchment and Darkest Hour.

Last edited:
Getting a little bit off topic here, need to go back to the important stuff

...so do you guys think Futureal will be in the set in time for the north american dates or will they wait until 2024?
I think yes, sure will. It's a short and fast song, so those with short attention span will remain interested. Minus, they can't go to the bathroom during this song. Aged men would experience difficulties to empty their bladders at such short time span.

My mistake. I forgot they played those at RiR (not officially released).

They did not play those at RiR. They were played at the first gigs they did in 2001 (London x2, Mexico and Argentina), but by the time they got to Chile they had been replaced with Run to the Hills, which was also played at RiR.

Fallen Angel had been played instead of The Mercenary early in the tour in 2000.

I still think it is pretty sad that whenever I go to my local HMV and check the music DVD/Blu-ray section Iron Maiden releases are nowhere to be found.
I had the pleasure of visiting London right around the time of the first Gulf War. I can't remember the name of the record store I was in but the Maiden section was huge. They had everything, even had divider cards for the individual albums. Far cry from what's left today.

They did not play those at RiR. They were played at the first gigs they did in 2001 (London x2, Mexico and Argentina), but by the time they got to Chile they had been replaced with Run to the Hills, which was also played at RiR.

Fallen Angel had been played instead of The Mercenary early in the tour in 2000.
At one occasion it replaced Sanctuary so you had both The Mercenary and The Fallen Angel!

Bruce wore sunglasses for CSIT in 1986 too, right? Tbh, I missed the jacket for it. I guess he and the band didn't want to repeat the 1986 tour so much.

Also, no special costume for ATG!

There's three songs from Senjutsu where the crowd goes crazy based on reaction from first show: The Writing on the Wall, Hell on Earth and Days of Future Past in addition to Stratego on LOTB.
They will be "bored" on any other long epic song from the album.
Fans enjoyed the instrumental part of Time Machine. I love the louder synths during it. It adds a nice different flavour to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back