7) Fear Of The Dark
8) Futureal
9) The Number Of The Beast
10) The Trooper
11) Iron Maiden

Encore :

12) Alexander The Great
13) The Parchment
14) The Writing On The Wall (or Stratego)
15) Wasted Years

Question for anyone going to the shows in London at the O2:

Has anyone received their tickets yet?

I hate the fact that there's an extra layer this time, instead of them just being added to the ticketmaster app you have to now set up the O2 venue app and wait for ticketmaster to, hopefully, release them to that app. I'm all for digital tickets to stop touts but I hate that the tickets might not be released till a day or 2 before which means you have a mass panic on in a short space of time to get it sorted if anything goes wrong.

I also ordered the collectible physical tickets and haven't had these either. Just wondered if anyone else has their tickets yet?

Question for anyone going to the shows in London at the O2:

Has anyone received their tickets yet?

I hate the fact that there's an extra layer this time, instead of them just being added to the ticketmaster app you have to now set up the O2 venue app and wait for ticketmaster to, hopefully, release them to that app. I'm all for digital tickets to stop touts but I hate that the tickets might not be released till a day or 2 before which means you have a mass panic on in a short space of time to get it sorted if anything goes wrong.

I also ordered the collectible physical tickets and haven't had these either. Just wondered if anyone else has their tickets yet?

I have tickets for the second night; I am still waiting for the tickets for the first night though.

I have tickets for the second night; I am still waiting for the tickets for the first night though.
Yeah its the first night I was talking about. Weird that you have tickets for the 2nd but not the 1st night.

Did you book through ticketmaster? If you did then did the tickets for the 2nd night pop up on the O2 app ok without any hassle?

Was planning to do both nights but taking the Mrs to her first Maiden gig now and my mate is bringing his wife and were staying in London so I will likely be very hungover on the Saturday :bigsmile:

Yeah its the first night I was talking about. Weird that you have tickets for the 2nd but not the 1st night.

Did you book through ticketmaster? If you did then did the tickets for the 2nd night pop up on the O2 app ok without any hassle?

Was planning to do both nights but taking the Mrs to her first Maiden gig now and my mate is bringing his wife and were staying in London so I will likely be very hungover on the Saturday :bigsmile:

I got the tickets for the first night via Ticketmaster during the Fan Club presale, but I bought the tickets for the second night on AXS. :) Still waiting for the former whilst the latter were immediately available following purchase!

I am going with some mates to the first show and taking my wife (seen Maiden loads of times, but the last one was in 2013) and my daughter (it will be her first Maiden concert) to the second one. I will be driving to London for the second show, so I will stay off the booze that weekend!

They always mention some obscure songs as personal favourites but never play live.

I know all the slots for epics are prolly filled- but I would absolutely love to see A Thin Line Between Love and Hate stuck at about halfway through the show. Such a beautiful song and it would be so cool to hear it live. Sorta where FTGGG was on the LOTB.

(It would also give the posers a chance to hit the potty lol)

This tour will go on until 2024, then they will record an album and that tour can happen in 2025 at the earliest. At that point the entire band will be pushing 70, except for Nico who will be pushing 75. It's just statistics, I can't tell you what lineup change will occur but it isnt likley that they all will continue to tour well into their 70's. But no one would be happier if they did than I! We've been incredibly lucky with the longevity of this lineup, but Maiden will push through a lineup change just like they always done. Priest has done it, Yes is hanging on, Sabbath did it, Mötley Crüe just did.

Agree. It's all down to luck. It would be amazing if we got another album cycle with this lineup in 2025-2026.

Joe Lazarus will be the next Iron Maiden drummer unless they prefer someone closer in age. It pains me to say this, but if a guitarist quits I think George Harris will replace him. Considering the fact that Tony Newton is active with KK's Priest, he could be a potential future bassist...
Wow. I highly doubt they will replace anyone in the current lineup. Didn't Steve also said that the band could semi-retire but still play shows and that if one member retires, everyone in the band would do the same. They are like family.

This tour could end in 2025 (since it's a hybrid tour), and if they don't do a 50th anniv. celebration tour, the next album tour could be in 2026-2027 (it would be awesome), but I think they might prefer to do a Hits tour again, given Steve's thoughts. It's a big occasion.

Last edited:
Wow. I highly doubt they will replace anyone in the current lineup. Didn't Steve also said that the band could semi-retire but still play shows and that if one member retires, everyone in the band would do the same. They are like family.
I don't know about family, dont really have that insight in relationships. All bands loose members, I just strike me as weird that the band would call it a day if Nicko retired. They didn't hesitate to replace Adrian before and the band would do fine without Janick.
This tour could end in 2025 (since it's a hybrid tour), and if they don't do a 50th anniv. celebration tour, the next album tour could be in 2026-2027 (it would be awesome), but I think they might prefer to do a Hits tour again, given Steve's thoughts. It's a big occasion.
By 2027 all the band members are 70+ bar Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back