The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and he was allergic to the products used for the pyrotechnics.
Blaze and the band could have done much better in 1994 in preparing for the tours. The tuning, treating the allergies (even though I think this wasn't true, Blaze has never had any issues after Maiden that I've heard of), Blaze's monitor system, song selection (Why The Trooper and The Clairvoyant? Phantom of the Opera and Running Free would have been better picks) rehearsing longer with the band, and I hate to say it, but it would have done Blaze good to go to a vocal coach. I honestly think Janick could have prepared himself a little bit better before the Smith/Murray/Gers lineup toured. Didn't Adrian say he had to adjust to the other guitar players because Janick wouldn't change his playing? I wonder how Janick will adjust to the new SiT material..

Last edited:
No they didnt, and now i love Xfactor and virtual xi,but blaze singing the evil that men do the clairvoyant and many other classics was........a disaster

Did you just reply to yourself, contradicting your earlier statement?

I still wouldn't rule out Nicko dropping out or not playing all songs on this tour. In the post-Covid era, bands only announce this a few days before the tour starts so that it doesn't hurt the ticket sales and because they can't afford to cancel.

I still wouldn't rule out Nicko dropping out or not playing all songs on this tour. In the post-Covid era, bands only announce this a few days before the tour starts so that it doesn't hurt the ticket sales and because they can't afford to cancel.
Yeah, Tommy Clufetos was never announced. Not before nor after the 13 album..

He's there to remind Bruce of most of the vocal lines :D
Though funnily enough he isn't the only one who is doing that on the album.
Nah. Steve doubled down on that since TRATB where H and Jan play vocal in octaves.

That happens on Senjutsu too. And H plays the Senjutsu chorus line, but not note-for-note.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back