The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance in hell.

It's more likely they enter the studio straight after Powertrip.
From the official news so far, it makes more sense than going to studio now (Senjutsu was recorded directly before 2021 LOTB ). However, November is also possible, but Maiden activities from the middle of October until February are basically 0 recently.

A lot more will be clear when they put out the tour dates for next year.

From the official news so far, it makes more sense than going to studio now (Senjutsu was recorded directly before 2021 LOTB ). However, November is also possible, but Maiden activities from the middle of October until February are basically 0 recently.

A lot more will be clear when they put out the tour dates for next year.

I think Nicko having a stroke probably has impacted on their usual way of doing things

3. Bruce will probably be mixing the solo album after this short run. And will probably do some promo.

So... It doesn't make sense. However, February/March next year does, if there is no IM tour.
After the 2nd leg next year for a 2025 release is my guess (like TBOS). Early next year, Bruce and Steve are busy. This year after the short tour Bruce will do some promo for his solo album I guess (and I think it's mixed). They have ideas all the time and maybe their plans have changed now, but they will need at least 3 free months. Having said all that, SJ was recorded in 2019 in between legs of a tour with the intention to be released the next year, so this winter could be possible, but it's not that likely.

Album fills are back. Nicko sounds much better than Europe. On the other hand, Bruce sounds a bit worse than in most of the Europe (I think this is a result the extensive studio singing lately).
I think Nicko will be in even better form next year. He is amazing at this age. Bruce probably needs a bit of a warm up for his voice (still very good), but didn't he recorded all the vocals for his solo album last year before the tour?

1. Maiden are touring now only because of the Powertrip money.

2. Maiden won't record anywhere else than Paris.

3. Bruce will probably be mixing the solo album after this short run. And will probably do some promo.

So... It doesn't make sense. However, February/March next year does, if there is no IM tour.
Apparently it's already mixed and mastered, according to this guy's post on Chris Dale's Skunkworks FB Page.

comment.jpg
profile.jpg

Attachments

• profile.jpg
    profile.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back