The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way that the smoke came remotely close to Bruce. The prevailing wind was blowing from the stage to the back of the stadium. Bruce's lungs were fine. He wouldn't have even smelt he smoke. How do I know? I was standing about 6 rows in front and to the left of the flare that Bruce seemed to take an issue with, and I couldn't smell it. Review the videos of the incident: you can clearly see the smoke blowing up from the flare, and then backwards, to the back of the stadium.

Bruce cun’t be wrong!

There is no way that the smoke came remotely close to Bruce. The prevailing wind was blowing from the stage to the back of the stadium. Bruce's lungs were fine. He wouldn't have even smelt he smoke. How do I know? I was standing about 6 rows in front and to the left of the flare that Bruce seemed to take an issue with, and I couldn't smell it. Review the videos of the incident: you can clearly see the smoke blowing up from the flare, and then backwards, to the back of the stadium.
I believe you that you didn't smell and inhale the smoke. I don't believe you can decisively say what Bruce smelt or didn't. Elevation plays a role as well and the wind doesn't just blow in a single direction for hours on end. Bruce can be a diva and an asshole, but I believe him in this instance.

38:10~38:49
&
0:38~01:10
Can someone kindly tell me what this Bruce is talking about?
I'm Japanese These two videos don't have without automatic subtitles and I'm curious about what Bruce is saying!

38:10~38:49
&
0:38~01:10
Can someone kindly tell me what this Bruce is talking about?
I'm Japanese These two videos don't have without automatic subtitles and I'm curious about what Bruce is saying!
In the first video Bruce asks someone below the stage if they are security. That person seems to say yes, so Bruce then tells him "you need to do your job" and tells him to look at the front, towards the audience, instead of looking at the stage which, according to Bruce, is "for Iron Maiden fans". Then Bruce say something weird and claims that the only problems that are happening are when security is involved and that the fans in the front row just want to be close to the band and have fun.
Personally, I disagree with Bruce's claims, but who am I to judge? :D

In the second video Bruce noticed someone in the crowd with glasses and curly hair, who apparently was spitting on Bruce or the stage for "the whole show". Bruce points at him and seemingly tries to get security to remove that person from the venue. There's a lot of cursing and the audio quality is not the highest so it's not quite clear what exactly he says at all points. Bruce even says "If I wouldn't get sued, I would tear your motherfucking head off", so you can say Bruce was a little bit angry haha

nice translation Vaenyr thanks. but i must say: the second video is from the famous Ozzfest egg scandal day. A gang led (paid) by Sharon Osbourne threw eggs on the band and messed with the PA and etc... Bruce curses Sharon there. Anyway even i heard many recordings from that performance i'm hearing this one for the first time. thanks for sharing.

In the first video Bruce asks someone below the stage if they are security. That person seems to say yes, so Bruce then tells him "you need to do your job" and tells him to look at the front, towards the audience, instead of looking at the stage which, according to Bruce, is "for Iron Maiden fans". Then Bruce say something weird and claims that the only problems that are happening are when security is involved and that the fans in the front row just want to be close to the band and have fun.
Personally, I disagree with Bruce's claims, but who am I to judge? :D

In the second video Bruce noticed someone in the crowd with glasses and curly hair, who apparently was spitting on Bruce or the stage for "the whole show". Bruce points at him and seemingly tries to get security to remove that person from the venue. There's a lot of cursing and the audio quality is not the highest so it's not quite clear what exactly he says at all points. Bruce even says "If I wouldn't get sued, I would tear your motherfucking head off", so you can say Bruce was a little bit angry haha
wow!thx~!
I found a video where you can hear the voice more clearly in the second video!
Can you hear what they are saying in more detail in this one?
32:38~
This Ozzfest has a lot of angry bruce, What is he saying?

Last edited:
wow!thx~!
I found a video where you can hear the voice more clearly in the second video!
Can you hear what they are saying in more detail in this one?
32:38~
This Ozzfest has a lot of angry bruce, What is he saying?

I completely glossed over the fact that it was the Ozzfest show. @Starblind is correct and adds a lot of important context. The post is directly above yours.

One last time - votes!

One last time - votes!

LAST CALL for your Iron Maiden rankings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back