The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changing the topic, I was thinking about the eventual live album and how it'll probably feature songs from different concerts. I had the realization, that Dortmund might make the album, but that it could be the second night (I only watched them on the first) which would be a wild monkey's paw for me lol
Well...CSIT , The Trooper and Time Machine won't be from night 1, That's for sure

I doubt there will be another live album from Dortmund

Finland or Poland would be nice choices
Talking about that, if you listen to every Adrian CSIT solo on this tour the only time Adrian played it the closest to album’s version was in London, both nights, although night two he made an error during the solo
IMO this is not a coincidence, him playing the solo right, obviousely for live album
Just my opinion though

EDIT: not to mention London was just pure perfection

I'm looking forward to the brand new (we should expect) tour poster for the 2nd leg next year - especially after this year's awesome one. I think it might be a fight between the Cyborg and the Samurai with ''two worlds colliding'' as a background.

Edit: not a fight, but rather just a comparison of the two worlds - future and past. Or unite them!

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to the brand new (we should expect) tour poster for the 2nd leg next year - especially after this year's awesome one. I think it might be a fight between the Cyborg and the Samurai with ''two worlds colliding'' as a background.

There might be a new poster indeed, but isn't the "fight & worlds colliding" a bit too similar to the LOTB 2022 tour poster?

Just a thought, nothing against your suggestion per se!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back