The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, can you imagine if they, just this once, broke tradition and closed off main set with Phantom instead of IM?

I’m well aware this isn’t going to happen, but man it would be awesome.

I just realized something. Wrathchild has not been played live in almost six years, the longest period the band has ever gone without playing it. It was last performed on July 22 2017! If it isn't played on this tour it might be up to 8-9 years between playing it!

Moonchild?? Oh c'mon again.
I really dont understand their picks like AH, Moonchild, Madness, Blood Brothers on 3 tours in last 15 yrs. Ok they are great songs but taking spot for some forgotten classics.

Moonchild?? Oh c'mon again.
I really dont understand their picks like AH, Moonchild, Madness, Blood Brothers on 3 tours in last 15 yrs. Ok they are great songs but taking spot for some forgotten classics.
Moonchild and CIPWM are not frequently played songs, especially during album tours. Aces High is a big classic and Blood Brothers is an anthemic and easy to play song. Forgotten classic means something that is rarely or never played.

Moonchild and CIPWM are not frequently played songs, especially during album tours. Aces High is a big classic and Blood Brothers is an anthemic and easy to play song. Forgotten classic means something that is rarely or never played.
Madness was played on 4 tours since reunion and now maybe on 5th. And it was played from 88-93 on every tour, it is quite a lot.

Moonchild will be played 3rd (if rumor is true) time in last 5 tours and it is a lot.

AH is classic but we could live without it on ME and last leg of Legacy tour. It was not really fitting on those spots. And Blood Brothers is just now already overplayed renuion era song.

I like those songs but Maiden have a tons of songs and I dont understan why are they ignoring them. And mostly they are visiting same cities on tour or nearby cities so fans will be happy to hear some other deep cuts becuase a lot of people going in Maiden shows every tour.

Odd picks: Dance of Death on the Final Frontier tour,
The same can be said for The Wicker Man. 50/50.
Madness was played on 4 tours since reunion and now maybe on 5th. And it was played from 88-93 on every tour, it is quite a lot.

Moonchild will be played 3rd (if rumor is true) time in last 5 tours and it is a lot.

AH is classic but we could live without it on ME and last leg of Legacy tour. It was not really fitting on those spots. And Blood Brothers is just now already overplayed renuion era song.

I like those songs but Maiden have a tons of songs and I dont understan why are they ignoring them. And mostly they are visiting same cities on tour or nearby cities so fans will be happy to hear some other deep cuts becuase a lot of people going in Maiden shows every tour.
I don't think CIPWM was played in 90/91/93? Aces High was not needed on the ME tour. I agree with your last comment.

At least we won't get Wicker Man or Blood Brothers this tour. We won't get AH too I suppose. I have a feeling we won't get Run to the hills too (maybe 666 too). For sure, we will see some different stuff.

And it was played from 88-93 on every tour, it is quite a lot.

Not true, it was dropped before No Prayer on the Road and returned on the FODD tour and dropped before A Real Live tour. Doogie White mentioned that he sang it during his audition in 1993. It wasn't played at all live between 1992 and 2003.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back