"The Book of Souls" - Official pre-release thread (CONTAINS ALBUM SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty exciting times. Can't wait to be able to discuss a full song tomorrow - not just the album title or song titles or a small snippet - but a real full song. Can't wait!

UK time is 6 hours ahead of México time, so I guess I won't sleep and be up until 2 AM or wake up very early to listen to it... besides I'm one of the moderators of the facebook page of Iron Maiden México, so I want to be the first one who posts the song on the page... This is exciting!!

There are scam links everywhere. Be aware and don't fill anything for your own good.

No one can but it's closer and closer.

We already brought you the world-exclusive first interview with Steve Harris about their new album, The Book Of Souls, but there’s much more to come because over the coming weeks Kerrang! is going to be celebrating the return of heavy metal’s biggest band like no one else.
Next week, there’s going to be an incredible Iron Maiden pull-out poster of The Book Of Souls album cover, then on September 2 you can read the essential album review – that’s all before not one, but two huge Bruce Dickinson interviews taking us deep into the story of their most ambitious album ever! If you love Iron Maiden, make sure you’re checking out every issue from now on!

Someone will post it like they did the original kerrang edition with Steve. Plus by 9/2, with any luck, you will have written your own review. You won't need to read someone elses anymore.

TFF was leaked on Monday evening - 5 days before official release, so I think this time it will be same. Album hit illegaly Internet as soon as physical copies of album make their way to the music stores all around the globe. So August 31 - is starts the beginning of mass hysteria of fans before album hit the Internet.

I messaged the guy who runs my local record store on Facebook and he said he might even get it in on the 1st. So come September we'll probably see physical copies abound everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back