"The Book of Souls" - Official pre-release thread (CONTAINS ALBUM SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup y'all diehards. Pulling an all nighter out here in the california desert. Watching the specs of dust in cosmic sand, awaiting the sol.... Nothing yet??

Crazy how good leak prevention is, if I think of some other albums I had 1-2 months before release

It's probably employees taking the pics and it would be very hard for them to get a copy home since Best Buy has a ton of security.

I love seeing so many people online here at once. It's like everyone is gathered around the forum, just waiting for something new to happen. Such an exciting atmosphere here!

The way things are going I doubt we'll get an early album leak. I mean going through the reviews and the tweets it seems that people have had album copies for over a month now.

The way things are going I doubt we'll get an early album leak. I mean going through the reviews and the tweets it seems that people have had album copies for over a month now.
And again, that's because they're heavily watermarked with all the personal info of the person who has a copy embedded in the audio and it must be impossible to remove or hackers would have found a way by now.

You know, I’m no youngster anymore, but I still get that intense Maiden buzz when there’s a new album waiting to come out. And I clearly remember a time when I thought I would never have it again. I remember getting the Virtual XI album, I know we’ll have differing opinions but for me it is my least favourite Maiden album, and after listening to it I thought, well, this is the start of the death of Maiden. I recall thinking that in the future I’d never have that excitement about a Maiden album again because they were always going to be lacking. How happy I am to be proved wrong so many years later. And being proved wrong too about it leaking! I thought I’d have heard SoL about twenty times by now!

This was simply a joke. I know French is not currently learned now in most parts of the world, and the journalist'style is not really easy and nice to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back