"The Book of Souls" - Official pre-release thread (CONTAINS ALBUM SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, just bits of the text. You were tagged in the post, people are waiting for you to do it properly. :P

This was simply a joke. I know French is not currently learned now in most parts of the world, and the journalist'style is not really easy and nice to read.
Yeah, I know that was a joke. I was joking too but I also have sense of humor of brick so forgive me. : )

Again, it will be LESS than that because there's NO way a radio station will get to play it before Maiden releases it.

I would have thought it's extremely likely that it won't be online before Planet Rock play it. There's not point in agreeing to give a radio station an exclusive on something if it's already available online prior to that. Of course, it'll be online about 5 minutes later, either through the official youtube or by a million people who rip it from Planet Rock and upload it themselves.

Also, hello all.

We don't know about the availability on youtube. However we know that
planet rock is supposed to have the first air play at 08:00 GMT tomorrow.

We got around 19 hours to air play

What if leaked best buy version will pop up in internet when it will be august 14 in usa? I mean leaked song itself could appear before it's radio premiere. Somewhere around midnight.

What if leaked best buy version will pop up in internet when it will be august 14 in usa? I mean leaked song itself could appear before it's radio premiere. Somewhere around midnight.
Of course a leak could appear before the radio premiere :) I just meant that I think the first radio play will happen before they put it up on the official youtube (or download or however they're planning on doing it).

I seem to think UK time is 6 or 7 hours ahead of U.S. time though, so I reckon it's not likely to leak from a U.S. overseas single sale.

Of course a leak could appear before the radio premiere :) I just meant that I think the first radio play will happen before they put it up on the official youtube (or download or however they're planning on doing it)./QUOTE]

I totally agree with you that - there is no reason to upload video on youtube and announce that this radio will be the first one who played it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back