"The Book of Souls" - Official pre-release thread (CONTAINS ALBUM SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

It WOULD be believable...if Mr shadow pants wasn't also responsible for the last lyrical trolling on this thread.
It doesn't help that you've done the same song as last time @shadowpants .

That being said its very impressive (if excruciatingly frustrating!!!) So well done :p

Didn't SMX say posting official stuff that has actual lyrics is against the rules? And yes, SP did post fake stuff before and LC asked us not to do that anymore. And Cried, where are you?

hi new member here it looks genuine enough cant wait for this to be relesed. been into maiden since the eighties. up the irons!!!!

Hopefully Cried is having a nice long chat with David and is getting a full, super detailed song by song review!

Also, 17 days to Speed Of Light!

Last edited:
Content removed by moderator.

Oh,come on man!Not again?!<_< As for Cried.He already told us that the guy did not even know the song titles. I would expect that his review -if any - is really random.

Last edited by a moderator:
So let me get this right. Everyone is allowed to troll but once I say TXF is not good I am the bad guy :jedi:

The thing is that you are spamming that like 10 posts in a row + that's not TBOS info, so, your comments of that type are not wanted here.
You can go to TXF thread and spam there about quality or whatever you want, you know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back