"The Book of Souls" - Official pre-release thread (CONTAINS ALBUM SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already debunked in the comments. It's from Jon Lord's concerto for group and orchestra. Thought those looked familiar.

Edit: Brigs keeps beating me to it! :mad:

Turns out my sister's partner knows David Hawkins pretty well; they went to school together. He's just texted me saying that he spoke with David on Sunday & he said the BL guys were played the new album! I'm just going to phone him...

Wow Cried! I hope you get some really good info out of that!
But Travis do not forget we don't have an official confirmation yet. There's got to be just more to it that this.........or tell me why do we post here??:ph34r:
Like I've said, I don't think Maiden officially announced the release of singles ahead of time for the past couple albums so the Best Buy pre-order is all we have to go by.

Turns out my sister's partner knows David Hawkins pretty well; they went to school together. He's just texted me saying that he spoke with David on Sunday & he said the BL guys were played the new album! I'm just going to phone him...
Can you e-mail me the link for the album? Thanks in advance :)

JK ofc :p

I was just reenacting the reactions of everyone before TFF leaked :D Hype is starting to get to me. Like a month and few days until we get 11 new Iron Maiden songs. ELEVEN!!!!! It's gonna be mindblowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back