"The Book of Souls" - Official pre-release thread (CONTAINS ALBUM SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is that you are spamming that like 10 posts in a row + that's not TBOS info, so, your comments of that type are not wanted here.
You can go to TXF thread and spam there about quality or whatever you want, you know...

I think it is about time we all took our heads out of our asses. Really!

Guys, I only got 4 hours sleep last night as I was excited to hear about some more info on Book Of Souls but that CriedWhenBruceLeft guy didn't reply so what the hell's going on, I was really looking forward to hearing about what that phone call he had but still nothing so... I dunno but we should get an official announcement soon as it's the 1st August this saturday so hopefully this week :) MaidenRule!

In regaurd to the piano being used on empire of the clouds its probably to get the basic structure of the track then they layer it up with guitars etc

Hello all,
Just found this:
https://twitter.com/MetalHammer?original_referer=http://ironmaiden.com/&profile_id=19114743&tw_i=625624231456452608&tw_p=embeddedtimeline&tw_w=365807817959026690
Or to make a long story short (I guess it is out today or is it due next week??!):
CK7xYp6WcAAmn17.jpg

Last edited:
In regaurd to the piano being used on empire of the clouds its probably to get the basic structure of the track then they layer it up with guitars etc

I agree. Its probably not dominating like on a Elton John song. Its just the instrument he chose, when he started to work on the song. I cant imagine that its just 18 minutes of piano and vocals. :)

I'm not actually sure how often this mag comes out. There's another one due out on August 18. It is expensive, but there are other articles I'll read too.

Here it costs as much as a new music CD. I could probably buy TBOS CD for the same price. Although it's an import, so it's kinda expected. Domestic version was cancelled after few issues years ago due to poor sales :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back