The 2011 Tour Thread! (SPOILERS)

Is everything about the tour exactly the way you want it?

• Yes

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 57.6%
  • I'm not sure what I want

Votes: 6 9.1%

• Total voters
I think it an added song will be from
A Matter Of Life And Death

If they do add a couple of extra tracks to the set, it's very likely "Run To The Hills" will be one of them.  Maybe "Different World" could get a run, being a shorter song and all.  It would be nice to include something from AMOLAD.

I say they'll add

Isle Of Avalon and Mother Of Mercy

Zare said:
I say they'll add

Isle Of Avalon and Mother Of Mercy
I hope they do.
Different World isn't likely at all.

It's currently 8 April 2011, 22:26 in Buenos Aires, and i still can't find any setlist sources.

I can't either.

But I found the Rush setlist though :D

I know.
On Setlist FM someone says that this is the set:
1.The Final Frontier
2. El Dorado
3.Mother of Mercy
4.Two Minutes to Midnight
5.The Talisman
6.These Coulors don't Run
7.Coming Home
8.Dance of Death
9. The Trooper
10.The Wicker Man
11.Isle of Avalon
12.Blood Brothers
13.When the WIld WInd Blows
14.The Evil that Men Do
15.Fear of the Dark
16.Iron Maiden

Encore:
17. The Number of the Beast
18. Hallowed by thy Name
19. Running Free
I sure hope it is! It's probably fake but one can dream.

There's also the possibility that they'll record a couple different songs next night, if the above setlist turns out to be true. Maybe change one or two of the new ones out for

The Alchemist and Starblind

And then mix the two together.

That would be cool. But I'm assuming that if they are using those songs, they want to do both nights so that if they messed them up today, they have tomorrow to try it again.

Wickerman 32 said:
If they add more songs I hope they keep them in the set for the rest of the tour!

This would be nice, but I don't think they will.
Harris said that there will be 2 shows to be recorded, maybe they'll change the setlist, and so like that on dvd we'll have much songs, just like they did in SBIT.

It's definite: no setlist changes in Argentina. Some guys on the IMOC boards who were at the show confirmed it.

Now it's just the question of who the hell writes those press statements for the official Maiden site... Maybe they just like messing with our heads every now and then...

Ranko said:
It's definite: no setlist changes in Argentina. Some guys on the IMOC boards who were at the show confirmed it.
But what about Harris said? "for these two special shows that will be recorded, we have prepared more songs"

Ranko said:
Now it's just the question of who the hell writes those press statements for the official Maiden site... Maybe they just like messing with our heads every now and then...

Was it on the official Maiden site? I haven't seen it there.

So it's unreliable.

Does anyone have an audio of that source, and some people from this forum could give it a try? Onhell for example?

Back