The 2011 Tour Thread! (SPOILERS)

Is everything about the tour exactly the way you want it?

• Yes

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 57.6%
  • I'm not sure what I want

Votes: 6 9.1%

• Total voters
It's official, no setlist change in Chile either. Damned be the guy who translated Steve's statement from English to Spanish, or damned be Steve if he really said that and went back on his word.

SixesAlltheway said:
Probably why he has been wearing a beanie on stage for the last few tours they've done.

That's interesting, yeah.. it can be possible
But what if his face s gonna look older, and older and older
What he will do ? :)) wear eddie the mummy mask ? :)) just kidding

So Maiden decided they won't play two best epics from their best-selling album live? Nice Steve, way to go. I'd just like to know what Adrian had to say about the setlist.

Maybe they aren't as highly regarded by the band/majority of fans as they are here. The majority of people probably prefer WTWWB and The Talisman (as do I, TBH, but IOA and starblind are growing on me, particularly the former)

I knew they weren't going to add anything to the set list.  Good example of miscommunication.  Still, this forthcoming DVD should be pretty good as I'm mostly content with what they chose to play live this time.  Great studio songs don't always make for the best live songs.

Donner said:
I knew they weren't going to add anything to the set list.  Good example of miscommunication.  Still, this forthcoming DVD should be pretty good as I'm mostly content with what they chose to play live this time.  Great studio songs don't always make for the best live songs.

I am agree with you, as Harris said, this is the reason why they work with Kev' , he make a great job trying to record as 'live' as is possible in a studio, so...

I am very curious how will be they'll gonna make the dvd, I mean, I think the best until now is RIR, and probably DOTR, over Flight 666.

Zare said:
So Maiden decided they won't play two best epics from their best-selling album live? Nice Steve, way to go. I'd just like to know what Adrian had to say about the setlist.
This. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtgsOf64Gsw&feature=feedu 2 Minutes at the same show I mentioned earlier.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbxcpd1e7ZQ&feature=feedu The Talisman

Wow talk about idolization. I wouldn't want the hat that bad.

im questioning why nobodies trying hard enough?
just dive on their hands, get that hat at ALL COSTS  :ninja:  That could be on the dvd in place of the crying guy from F666  :blush: the group of guys staring each other down preparing to give their lives for a hat.

but c'mon, just to touch it  :lol:      (granted that did go on for a while, like four guys in 1metre sq with that kinda obssessive fandom... ahhhh thats why we love South America, gotta go to a show down there some time  :))

Well I don't follow their personal lives at all but I don't think that is Bruce's mom. Maybe that is Janick's Wife.

That sure seemed pointless to create a huge Eddie just for 4 shows. Also, so much for spoilers of what he looks like. There's a pic on Maiden's official site!

Back