The 2011 Tour Thread! (SPOILERS)

Is everything about the tour exactly the way you want it?

• Yes

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 57.6%
  • I'm not sure what I want

Votes: 6 9.1%

• Total voters
The Knife Master said:
There is one of those now too??? And I would think that
the talisman is a lot harder for Bruce than Starblind

And you're probably right. But i was saying having both on the setlist. The talisman sounds really strong live.

fix your tags!
and I don't see why Starblind wouldn't be as good if not better live.

When it comes to the lack of 90s material, I wouldn't take it as an indication of anything. The only 90s song that has been regular after the tour promoting the album it was on, is Fear of the Dark. Others have been taken on tour once (Lord of the Flies, The Clansman, Futureal). And I sincerely doubt Maiden will do a 90s history tour, although it would be cool if they did.

A new bootleg, I don't think it has been posted before here:
http://www.multiupload.com/98R5HOF2BQ

I think it's quite good, though Bruce's voice seems to be higher volume than everything else and crowd sounds a bit muted at some points. Better than the previous one in my opinion anyways.

Ranko said:
@Donner:
Hell, even a Starblind or an Isle of Avalon would have meant throwing a bone to the hardcores.
I think any new stuff is somewhat for the hardcore, I mean at least in these parts folks typically don't go to Maiden shows to hear the new stuff.  Only the die hards really do that.  I meant more like Die With Your Boots On or Phantom- songs that have been done recently yet still resonate with both crowds.

The youtube vids that have been posted do look and sounds pretty good.  Gotta love getting videos from a new tour less than 2 hours after the first show is over haha. 

Donner said:
The youtube vids that have been posted do look and sounds pretty good.  Gotta love getting videos from a new tour less than 2 hours after the first show is over haha.

And pretty decent quality as well, yeah! :) The video quality has improved thanks to the video screens which show the band from various angles, so it's better than ever before.

Smalahove said:
Seems like they have skipped The Wickerman, would be interesting to see what the new song would be.

EDIT: They changed the order of them.

Yeah and here is why: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFA1iu1YQos, they mess up the intro and then Bruce needs more time to get off his Trooper clothes so he comes in late and makes some funny lyrics instead  :p So thats why it was switched.

Right, you're talking about today's show. Ups... sorry, didn't get it.  :blush: :blush:

Back