The 2011 Tour Thread! (SPOILERS)

Is everything about the tour exactly the way you want it?

• Yes

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 57.6%
  • I'm not sure what I want

Votes: 6 9.1%

• Total voters
I'd be happy with the set list.  Better than the last history tour.  Plus I never had the fortune to see DoD and Wickerman.

Genghis Khan said:
I'd be happy with the set list.  Better than the last history tour.  Plus I never had the fortune to see DoD and Wickerman.
the first leg at least.

Genghis Khan said:

Are you serious or you don't remember the songs that got played on the SBITWT?

Holy ****!
Coming Home kicks so much ***!
O____O

The part when crowd screamed "TO ALBION'S LAND!!!!" is mind blowing!

The Talisman was god damn beautiful live

But there's one thing missing. No hidden Blaze gem... come to think of it, When Two Worlds Collide would've been a suitable pick for having a Blaze song here. They had Sign of the Cross and The Clansman in 2000/2001, Lord of the Flies in the Death on the Road tour... When Two Worlds Collide would've been nice actually

Alex Anghel said:
Are you serious or you don't remember the songs that got played on the SBITWT?

Was that technically a history tour.  I thought that was more of a greatest hits (of the 80s) tour.  I did not attend.  And I heard those songs live before on at least a single occasion; some about 5 times.  Any tour with songs I never heard live is better that way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGxY3Tq80a4&feature=related
Bruce pumps himself up for the high note at 5.11 and fucking nails it !!!!!!

now that I think of it they are all getting ready for a classic late 80's tour. Bruce with the mic stand, Adrian possibly bringing back the Mullet. 

WHYWHYWHY does it have to be 5 and a half months until Manchester... im going to be a wreck by then
it already hurts trying to keep myself from the videos          -deep breaths-

i clearly need to lock myself in a room somewhere without internet access
already made a novice mistake in looking at the setlist... and peoples comments on the videos
all i wanted was
coming home and talisman
but then the rest. itll be the first time i hear
the trooper, 23:58 and tetmd
live... extremely syched    :edmetal:

The Knife Master said:
ahh I could've used that this morning. I needed something to listen to on the way home from my day trip.

You Sir Rule!  Thanks!  I know how I'm spending my night now!

Jeffmetal said:
I just posted a link a few minutes ago. Scroll up and you'll find it, under a spoiler tag.

It download as a .rar file, when I open it I just get an error saying the file type isn't recognized :S VLC seems to be the default program to open it, but it doesn't work (this is on a Mac).

Go find yourself an application to open .rar files on a mac. I think one's called Macrar. It's an archive, like a .zip file.

Back