TBOS Tour Predictions

I think they will. It got them a fair amount of publicity and Bruce says it is his favorite on the new album. Plus it works great as a short rocker, it'll go down really well live. I'll be shocked if they don't play it really.

1.Death or Glory
2.If eternity should fail
3.The great Unknown
4.Flight of Icarus
5.The Trooper
5.The Book of Souls
7.El Dorado
8.Heaven Can wait
9.2 Minutes to midnight
10.Tears of a clown
11.Speed of light
12.Fear of the dark
13.Iron Maiden
14.Hallowed by the name
15.Be quick or be dead ( wishing)
16.Sanctuary

Do we actually think they're going to play Tears of a Clown?
I don't think they will play it.. Steve isn't sure about that on. I'm certain they'll play Speed of Light and Death or Glory of the short songs. TBOS is surely going to be played and possibly IESF. I have a feeling they'll also go for TRATB. I doubt we will get more than five new songs. But I wouldn't be surprised if we got maybe three or four songs from the other reunion albums.

I've missed about 32 pages of this thread so I assume every base has been covered, but what do you think'll end up being the opener? (It kinda of sucks I didn't have internet during TBoS hype, I did however buy the album on day two)

EDIT: Going back to TFF, they ended up not playing Starblind OR Isle of Avalon (two of the best songs on the album). That's just a thought

Last edited:
I think they will play 5 songs. IESF, Speed of Light, TBOS, Death or Glory and Tears of a Clown or TRAT

But I wish they would play the whole album, leaving only EOTC out. Because, with the exception of Empire, I can imagine all the songs working very well live.

Honestly I'd be surprised if they didn't play IESF. I think it has potential to be an awesome set opener.

I think they'll play it too. The intro "Here is the soul of a Man...." played over the PA in fog and dim light... The crowd cheers as Nicko becomes visible behind the kit while the intro keeps playing, the rest of the band storms on stage as the last "So here is the soul of a maaann" rings out...:p

They will open with Eternity and Speed.
Red and the Black will be somewhere around song six. They are not going skip Steves new signature song.
The title track will be towards the end of the main set, when Eddie comes out.

If they play a fifth it will be Death or Glory

They will open with Eternity and Speed.
Red and the Black will be somewhere around song six. They are not going skip Steves new signature song.
The title track will be towards the end of the main set, when Eddie comes out.

If they play a fifth it will be Death or Glory
Hardly anything of the 2nd side. Boooooooooh! :down: Steve, get over it: no TRATB (there's no Empire either) and give room to a beautiful Dave song (or more).

Back