Songs you want Maiden to cover.

I don't really want to hear covers live, but for a B-side:

Led Zeppelin's "Achille's Last Stand" could work well.

Bruce has covered Sin City before. I think his voice would fit Rainbow in the Dark quite well (maybe not for the "Dark dark dark dark daaaaark" bit but the "Just a Raaaaaainbooow" certainly sounds imaginable!)

Bruce has covered Sin City before. I think his voice would fit Rainbow in the Dark quite well (maybe not for the "Dark dark dark dark daaaaark" bit but the "Just a Raaaaaainbooow" certainly sounds imaginable!)
True but Sin City wa one of my least favorite AC DC songs I'd like to hear TNT, Highway to Hell, Dirty Deeds or even something like High Voltage or Long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll. Then again I heard Bruce do a duet with Dio and truth be told it didn't sound that good. I'd like to hear them cover Dio not in concert but maybe as a b side.

The Thin Line Between Love and Hate. :innocent:

One of the things I like best about Maiden is they don't waste their setlists by putting cover songs in place of their own songs, unlike a certain band who insists on having a Paul McCartney cover, a Bob Dylan cover, two AC/DC covers, and a whole bunch of mini-covers in every show...

The Thin Line Between Love and Hate. :innocent:

One of the things I like best about Maiden is they don't waste their setlists by putting cover songs in place of their own songs, unlike a certain band who insists on having a Paul McCartney cover, a Bob Dylan cover, two AC/DC covers, and a whole bunch of mini-covers in every show...
It'd be awesome to hear that, Nomad, Silent Planet, Fallen Angel and Dream Of Mirrors its been far too long since its been played live. And don't forget Ghost Of The Navigator for good measure.

I reckon they could do a pretty sweet cover of Queen's "Was It All Worth It?", main riff of that song sounds like Maiden already.

Don’t hear any similarities. Example?
Compare the melody and chords on "You watch the world exploding every single night" and "When we're alone at night/ Waiting for the call" (or "She's Sister Mary now/ eyes as cold as ice").

Back