Songs you want Maiden to cover.

Yea it hasn't been released. I'd like to hear it too.

I'd really love them to do a cover of Pink Floyd's 'Sheep'; I believe that if they played the keys/synth parts with guitars, it would have a great, classic Maiden-y vibe to it.

There, now we're talking. Have a praise. I would love to hear that, imagine the 3 guitars going at the descending riff at the end!  :yey:

Agree entirely! In addition to the descending riff, could you imagine Bruce making it sound like these are the most evil sheep ever?  :edmetal:

Great pick.

I don't really care if Maiden release a cover song again to be honest. If they did Emerald would be neat.

Slightly off topic maybe, but I recall some ongoing rumours back when Bruce released Tyranny of souls, or maybe a year or so later.
Rumour being that his next solo project would be a covers album. Seeing as it has been nearly seven years I think it's safe to assume it was all rumour and no humor. Sadly. Well, I think so as I would prefer a Bruce solo record to an Iron Maiden one.
But just to go along with the spiel of that old rumour I'd say Games without frontiers would be awesome to hear him perform.
An elegant and somewhat odd nod to his "lost" Keith Olsen album I would say.
Also Looking for someone by Genesis would be fun and a bit extravagant. Or Undercover Man by V. der Graf Generator and Steel rain by Cornell. He would have to reunite with Alex Dickson though and ditch Z. Or maybe unite them for a 2 guitar thing.

Okay_guy.jpg

Back