Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

It’s a good compromise, they probably want to do one more nostalgia tour before Nicko can’t do it anymore. They can’t afford to be in a Senjutsu cycle through 2024.
Bruce did mention they are two tours behind so clearly they had an idea of what the tour after senjutsu would be

I think he means smaller capacity venues as well, anticipating that they'll sell less tickets if it's promoted as the full album being played.
Yeah but i doubt he meant theaters holding less than 5k. I can't see them coming to LA for example and playing a Judas priest style theater when they know they will sell out an arena regardless of what the set is.

I think the U.S. tour won't be your usual 34 dates more a smaller scale

I'm guess a lot more reviews, interviews and long studio videos will appear after the release of the album.

Still waiting for ''In The Studio Part III'' with Nicko, Janick and Dave. I would love to hear Adrian's discussing all of his solos in the album too.
I was thinking that maybe we'll get more videos next week. Who knows. funny thing is that H did the solos upstairs on his own and then he used the first takes he did in front of Kevin and Steve?? Is this what you got? Or maybe he meant his first takes anyhow!

I think that this Friday is going to be "special".
If you're referring to a leak, I certainly hope so but don't hold your breath. It was around this time when TBOS came out where we began seeing photos of physical copies from sources other than Maiden's official sites and what not... I'll start getting excited and crossing my fingers when I see photos of Senjutsu physical copies, since that's where early leaks come from half the time.

They can’t afford to be in a Senjutsu cycle through 2024.
^ Agree. Bruce said that they will not do a farewell tour, so another Hits tour could serve as that...:ahhh:

Although, I think they can release at least one more album.

If you're referring to a leak, I certainly hope so but don't hold your breath. It was around this time when TBOS came out where we began seeing photos of physical copies from sources other than Maiden's official sites and what not... I'll start getting excited and crossing my fingers when I see photos of Senjutsu physical copies, since that's where early leaks come from half the time.
I am with you on this one.Physical copies need to be shipped. And a week before an official release is when these copies start moving around, right?

I am with you on this one.Physical copies need to be shipped. And a week before an official release is when these copies start moving around, right?
In normal situation - probably. But I wouldnt be surprised if they moved them earlier this time because of Covid situation and to avoid possible lockdowns.

Reactions: Oca
In normal situation - probably. But I wouldnt be surprised if they moved them earlier this time because of Covid situation and to avoid possible lockdowns.
I guess you are right. Haven't checked any other major releases. It is a first time Pandemic-Maiden-release!

So, 10 Senjutsu songs + Rime of the Ancient Mariner and Alexander the Great.
Album full of epics and epics as show closers, you know. :ninja:
I dont think anyone would be keen on sitting through four 10 plus minute songs in a row in a concert.
Usually. The aeforementioned Fear Inoculum began showing up in stores' stockrooms a couple days before the leak. TBOS was about two or three days.

Reactions: Gk1
funny thing is that H did the solos upstairs on his own and then he used the first takes he did in front of Kevin and Steve?? Is this what you got? Or maybe he meant his first takes anyhow!
Both variants could be right. It's a funny moment indeed.

Reactions: Gk1
Theneedledrop on youtube (the album rating guy) put both of the singles among the worst songs of their weeks, what do you think about it? He says Bruce sounds terrible, guitar sounds are thrash etc. I'm not a big fan of that guy but is there anyone who follow him and know his taste?
I mean at this point I've heard the two songs as well and come up with my own conclusions on them, so what someone else thinks about them doesn't really matter all that much. I'm more intrigued in reading reviews on the stuff I haven't heard.

Back