Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

Fantano is a great reviewer but his reviews are best taken alongside your own opinion. I disagree with him but can’t fault him for thinking the way he does.

Theneedledrop on youtube (the album rating guy) put both of the singles among the worst songs of their weeks, what do you think about it? He says Bruce sounds terrible, guitar sounds are thrash etc. I'm not a big fan of that guy but is there anyone who follow him and know his taste?
Never heard of him, but he's entitled to his opinion. Clearly our tastes do not overlap, so won't be feeling the need to investigate further.

Theneedledrop on youtube (the album rating guy) put both of the singles among the worst songs of their weeks, what do you think about it? He says Bruce sounds terrible, guitar sounds are thrash etc. I'm not a big fan of that guy but is there anyone who follow him and know his taste?
He's an irritating wanker. Not worth watching his stuff. To be honest, I don't think it's worth following any music journalists. Taste in and enjoyment of art is such a subjective thing.

I'd be interested in them playing the full album.

At the same time, if their only date in the UK is a festival again, is it likely? Your average festival-goer is going to have far more misgivings about it than I do.

They’d do a full arena tour supporting the album, that I am certain of.

Saying Bruce sounds

Saying Bruce sounds terrible is just flat out wrong. He sounds fine. Who cares what that penis head I mean guy thinks.

I mean, I hear where he’s coming from. I love Bruce, I love his voice on these two songs, but at the same time he also definitely sounds like an aged cancer survivor hobbling about on crutches because his foot is fucked. Not enough to make me hate it because I dig the fuck out of them, but it’s there.

- Senjutsu

- Number of the Beast
- Fear of the Dark
- Iron Maiden

- If Eternity Should Fail
- Killers
- Sanctuary

Generally, I like Fantano and occasionally watch his videos, he's an eloquent reviewer. More on point when it comes to extreme metal genres than Maiden. He rated both TFF and TBoS 6/10. That said, his opinions on the two singles are ridiculous, based on what you've said. Not going to bother watching it myself and I'll just ignore his review of Senjutsu.

Never heard of him...

Back