Sabaton

They're one step away from being like Hammerfall...who made a curling video....

As in...they're a bit of a joke..and they know it..but still write and try to appeal to their audience..nothing wrong with that. But they're a gimmick in a lot of peoples eyes.

Last edited:
I would like to think that Sabaton holds themselves in slightly higher regard than Hammerfall. At least, we've yet to see them film a video on ice.

Although, "Sabaton: Panzers on Ice" does sounds amazing...

Who names their tour "The Last Tour"? :p
Also, 1:45-1:56 is a taste of the new album, is it not?

Last edited:
It's a case where substituting a word from the album title with "tour" simply does not work. Anyway, I'm hoping for an Estonian date. Meanwhile, I'm thinking of catching Maiden with Sabaton as the opener in Finland on June 29th.

It's a case where substituting a word from the album title with "tour" simply does not work. Anyway, I'm hoping for an Estonian date. Meanwhile, I'm thinking of catching Maiden with Sabaton as the opener in Finland on June 29th.

What's stopping you? ;)

The dates are quite close together, but there's a good few days free after the London show, so who knows. Leeds would be just perfect, but I don't see it happening.

London is usually always the last gig of any UK tour, so I assume it'll be the same. It'd be a shame if they didn't come back to Birmingham, they seemed like they had a blast back in February.

:)

I just realised that Sabaton are playing in Sweden on June 11th and I'm in Sweden with my class during 9-12. It'll also be the first gig where they play songs from the upcoming but it takes place some 400 km from Stockholm. Damn - unbearable unluck!

Back