RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

Still Life...

very outside chance this is the slow song played 4th or 5th in the set. More likely than Remember Tomorrow and I also can't see Revelations being back (even if goes down well live).

They should open with a totally left field song like 'QUEST FOR FIRE'

The line 'IN A TIME WHEN DINOSAURS WALKED THE EARTH' could be a tongue in cheek reference to bands like Maiden, Priest, Purple, AC/DC etc still touring.

staring at the poster i see cyborg eddie so they will keep one sit song. Wy sisl or
The poster has no hints, ok maybe for some songs, but Steve said they don't know the setlist yet. It was made only to represent all Eddies.
The theme sounds like they should play at least 1 song from each album, but who knows. If there's one album they can skip now - it's SIT. Despite a song like Stranger that sounds great now. And they can play Alexander only in Greece in 2026. On the other hand, I don't think they will skip NPFTD, despite being one of their least popular albums.

How do you rate the chances Wasting Love will be played next year?
If they don't play Afraid, but not big. It comes at a 3rd place after the title track and Afraid from the album. The other potential 90's song will be from the other album. Be Quick, Wasting Love and No Prayer would be the best for me. It's about time.
Also one thing to consider is if Remember Tomorrow will be played. Maiden set usually doesn't allow multiple slow-ish songs. That spot is usually 3rd or 4th song in the set. COTD, Wasting Love and Remember Tomorrow all occupy it. I think one of those 3 will be played.
True about that slow song spot, and I also wonder if they'll play Remember Tomorrow, but I think none of the aforementioned songs will be played and instead they could go with No Prayer's title track. Wasting Love is popular (and not that easy for Bruce), but the 90's slots are limited and, while they played Children fairly recently. I think Remember Tomorrow should remain unique for the 2005 tour. If I have to choose between it and Children - I'd only choose the former because it hasn't been played recently. No Prayer is better than both.
I think killers,be quick or be dead,bring your daughter could be the surprises.
Killers and Be Quick are with a question mark (because of Nicko). Daughter might have a better chance. I kind of doubt it because of the lyrics, but.
There is also space for 3 solos and H can even play one on that.
I don't think Adrian would play a solo on a 90's song. He would do a good job with Dave's wild 2nd solo.
Still Life...
very outside chance this is the slow song played 4th or 5th in the set. More likely than Remember Tomorrow and I also can't see Revelations being back (even if goes down well live).
Yeah. Still Life is a curious and easy candidate for the band. Which is more popular - it or Remember Tomorrow? If the band want to play deep cuts...

Last edited:
And they can play Alexander only in Greece in 2026.

They will play Alexander the Great in Greece if Alexander the Great is in the RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! setlist 2025-26 and they're doing a show in Greece in 2026. :D

I remain extremely doubtful that they'd do a random one-off performance of it.

Bruce at the Salt Lake City show when someone from the crowd shouted ''Run To The Hills!'' before the start of The Time Machine:

No, no, we're not gonna play that, you have to come back in 2 years time, we do that for ya.

So Run to the Hills confirmed!!!

...ah.

Speaking of Run to the Hills, I know it'll most likely get played towards the end of the set, but I think it would be interesting if they put it a bit earlier this time. It might sound surprisingly energetic like that, with slightly fresher Bruce and overall, such classic being among the opening tracks would go down very well. Well, they did something similar with Hallowed be Thy Name in 1990-91 & 2003, so... maybe.

They will play Alexander the Great in Greece if Alexander the Great is in the RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! setlist 2025-26 and they're doing a show in Greece in 2026. :D
I remain extremely doubtful that they'd do a random one-off performance of it.
Normally I would agree but this is a special song and I can see a case like Run To The Hills for RIR 2001.
So Run to the Hills confirmed!!!
...ah.
Speaking of Run to the Hills, I know it'll most likely get played towards the end of the set, but I think it would be interesting if they put it a bit earlier this time. It might sound surprisingly energetic like that, with slightly fresher Bruce and overall, such classic being among the opening tracks would go down very well. Well, they did something similar with Hallowed be Thy Name in 1990-91 & 2003, so... maybe.
Yep, Hills was expected given the name of the tour. I don't need to hear it live anymore (especially towards the end of the set) and it's a very tough song for both Nicko and Bruce. They should try it earlier like you said and move Number on the encores. I don't think it will sound bad, Nicko is improving. I guess like Wasted Years now, slower tempo and sporadic fills. The RM performances of it was nice.
It is as likely as the band doing a tour covering the albums from The X Factor to Senjutsu straight after the Run for your Lives tour.
Wasting Love is not without its chances though, considering its streaming popularity. As for Part 2 of the new tour - not so likely, but who knows given the theme of this tour. And why not for 1 leg of the new tour? But I guess a new album tour is more likely, or...

Last edited:
Steve also said they don’t have plans for next year.

They know most of the setlist. Probably the exact songs they plan to do, and rehearsals might change a thing or two.
Yes, I'd say at least 85% of the set is known. Could be more, since they apparently want to do all out production.

Steve also said they don’t have plans for next year.
They know most of the setlist. Probably the exact songs they plan to do, and rehearsals might change a thing or two.
Well ofc the usual classics and we know they like to put hints, but they promised a spectacular production and something they haven't done in the past - and that screams big screen/s, or what else? I'm ready for a surprise/s. And with them, they can easily change and come up with ideas pre-production, unlike with the backdrops. Steve said he only saw the draft for the stage. The ''deep cuts'' are for the rehearsals and/or if they follow some kind of a theme within the set or design.

Back